• ...and so much more!
  • Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I see no guns for sale at all.

I am pretty sure that every gun on that site is for sale. He may not take online payments, but I am willing to bet you that he receives a fair amount of traffic via telephone from his website. Either way I admit 300 guns a day seems far fetched in my opinion.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    A chunk of those pictures are from years ago. Additionally, they absolutely will NOT quote a price for anything over the phone. If they did, they'd be out of business. If anything, their website is a detriment to their business. It makes them look bush league at best.

Last edited:

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    i was at pops on sun, picking up some magpul rail covers, i saw the glock, lol, damn $619, straight up raping ppl at that price. their selection sucks too, no berettas, no fnp's, no sigs, no hk's...

Well but they DO make up for it by having a abundance of RUDE employes.

Takashi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Indy Northside
    It sounds like Don is the gun world's equivalent of the guitar world's Ed Roman. Though maybe not as opinionated. I still can't believe how they make so many sales a year. I don't know of any redeeming factor to the place.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    About a year ago I called Don's to see if they had any P238's because nobody else had one. The Guy on the phone said they had one but would not tell me a price on the phone. I said ok I'll come down. I get there, find a salesman he shows me the sig. I ask him how much it was he tells me $1000 and my panties. I replied "excuse me" he said "you heard me your panties" it a .380. So I replied "well I have a thousand dollars but will your wife's panties work". He got pissed and I was asked to leave. That was my first and last trip to Don's.

Takashi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Indy Northside
    About a year ago I called Don's to see if they had any P238's because nobody else had one. The Guy on the phone said they had one but would not tell me a price on the phone. I said ok I'll come down. I get there, find a salesman he shows me the sig. I ask him how much it was he tells me $1000 and my panties. I replied "excuse me" he said "you heard me your panties" it a .380. So I replied "well I have a thousand dollars but will your wife's panties work". He got pissed and I was asked to leave. That was my first and last trip to Don's.

That's ludicrous! I have never met anybody that was that disagreeable in any business around.

PS: Is that an omega in your avatar? The band reminds me exactly of my speedy pro.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    That's ludicrous! I have never met anybody that was that disagreeable in any business around.

PS: Is that an omega in your avatar? The band reminds me exactly of my speedy pro.

I was definitely taken back by the customer service
    It's a Submariner

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    It sounds like Don is the gun world's equivalent of the guitar world's Ed Roman. Though maybe not as opinionated. I still can't believe how they make so many sales a year. I don't know of any redeeming factor to the place.

lol what an interesting comparison. you might be on to something.

i imagine don's prices are gladly paid by people conducting straw purchases. Other shops would probably tell them to GTFO.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I am pretty sure that every gun on that site is for sale. He may not take online payments, but I am willing to bet you that he receives a fair amount of traffic via telephone from his website.

Not true...............I am having a meeting with Don Wednesday, on just this subject.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THE STORY IN THE WASHINGTON POST.
    U.S. gun dealers with the most firearms traced over the past four years

DON GUNS GIVES GUN SHOPS A BAD NAME. DON AND HIS PEOPLE ARE SCUM BAGS. WAY TO GO, # 3 IN THE COUNTRY. I HOPE THEY GET HIS OLD A--

While everyone is jumping on DON'S case (which is not totally unjustified) ... I wonder how it is that NO ONE pointed out that the study is from THE WASHINGTON POST ... and one of the most liberal 'ANTI-2A RIGHTS' publications in the country - ever heard of journalistic bias? Statics can be made to show just about anything ...
    Including taking the worst gun shops - and making them all look bad so as to make it hard for us (i.e. law abiding owners / buyers) to make legitimate purchases.

just my thoughts.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Gee Mr Obvious, it couldnt be his clientel base is associated with criminal enterprise now could it?

Load up on drugs from Chicago

Sell drugs in Indy

Stop by Dons with yo non felon huchie mama

buy guns to take back to Chicago.

300 guns a day x 365 days vs population of adults in Indianapolis metro area hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm?

around 110,000 guns a year

wonder what the 1500's ranking is in parking lot sales?

Top Bottom