• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had jalapeño mango brisket and mama-san had pork shoulder from the backyard smoker I bought on INGO from rookie. I bag it in 1 person portions in the freezer. Pulled out some smoked bi-color corn and smoked taters I made into mashed potatoes. Yummy!

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I intended to add that the coffee is a great morning stimulant, the sugar fires up the body, and the fat in the cream fires up the brain. Our society is so arrogant in their affluence they believe they are above the knowledge that our ancestors accumulated over years and years, much through pain trial and error.

I feel like about every week I see something that I shake my head at thinking that doesn’t work and our ancestors left that information for us but nobody cares..
    Man that is so true, until I’ve had a cup of coffee I don’t want anything complicated including conversation. After it’s kicked in I’m good to go, however any caffeine after 2 p.m or so I’m up half the night. Honestly I tend to lean towards the old ways that got us here for a couple hundred years ago versus some new study crap that comes out every year. Bacon is bad for you,then it’s not, then it is. Screw it, my granny was 93 and the doc said if you don’t stop eating hominy fried in bacon grease it’s going to kill you. She lived to be 96 so....I keep doing what she did and keep a bowl of bacon drippings by the stove.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PITA would love me. Back in the 1970s a friend shot a deer and was butchering it in his kitchen (apartment). He asked me to carry the head out and toss it in the dumpster. I am walking through the parking lot with this deer head and saw there was some ragged meat hanging out the neck, so I chewed some of the meat off of before tossing it in the garbage.

Top Bottom