• Are you a cat people or a dog people?

• Total voters

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    I like both, when their outside. I don't like the pet hair every where and in everything in the house. Pets belong outside.

I love the loyalty and love you get from a dog, but also like the cats for their reasons. if I had to pick one over the other, I'd pick a dog.

And when they all get along:
    photo-170.jpg

All the better. :)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I like both, when their outside. I don't like the pet hair every where and in everything in the house. Pets belong outside.

I love the loyalty and love you get from a dog, but also like the cats for their reasons. if I had to pick one over the other, I'd pick a dog.

And when they all get along:
    photo-170.jpg

All the better. :)

That brings up another reason I dont like cats. In general your cat on your property is a pet your cat defecating and damaging my property is vermin. Many cat owners think they can turn their cat loose to roam over the neighborhood and just feed it when it decides to come back. I trap cats in a humane trap on my property. Then I turn them over to Animal control for disposition when they are not over whelmed and still accepting cats.

Cats in the country serve a purpose. Cats in the city breeding uncontrolled and being feed by every crazed cat lover leads to a dangerous overpopulation of vermin and is a health risk. Rant off :soapbox:

Top Bottom