MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    thumb_lolcatsiamese.jpg

dumbo.jpg

We have a siamese cat that acts like a dog, and a dumbo rat that chases the cat. Our pets are not normal.:D

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've always had some weird kind of affinity with cats, like I'm a cat whisperer or something. Dogs, yeah kinda like me too. I can get an antisocial cat to jump up on my lap. I've caught feral cats by hand, and had them cuddling and purring the same day. I had a hard time when the wife started rescuing, but that was just a lot of the things. I've had cats that were as dog as any dog; ones that were loyal to the death. I had one that was so jealous she seriously tried to kill another cat she saw cuddling with me. Each one is unique. You have to earn their respect, and keep it. A dog will typically imprint on anyone that feeds it, and take a lot of crap before it catches on that you're not a good guy. I have a young lab mix that lays on my feet, even though I'm pissed off at her most of the time. Like when I need to move my foot. Still, she follows me around like she's my underwear.

Regulus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    I have had both dogs and cats, but I am partial to dogs. My dog is one of my best friends.

+1 for shelter dogs!

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    I prefer dogs. The first two I grew up with were 16 when they died, always loyal. Cats..I dislike cats. I don't trust cats. They're always being sneaky, what're they hiding? Always staring at you with those eyes like they're planning on killing you in your sleep. I recently read that cats spend 70% of their lives sleeping..not what I want as a early warning system to potential burglars.

dog-cat-diary.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Dog guy here, you know DOG spelled backwards is GOD.

Anyway, I would not dislike cats so much if it were not for the fact that Im allergenic to them. I can usually tolerate them if I dont touch them or get to close to them. Its hard to like something that causes so much misery.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    We have three cats, love to have a dog again, my last one was a runt female German shorthair pointer, about 35lbs, best dig I ever had but we were never home enough and I feel bad to this day she didn't get the attention she deserved, we took her everywhere whe we weren't at work but that was like 60 hrs a week. Now me and t-star love to go out riding the Harley, long weekends, long work hours. Just ain't fair to a dog

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Dogs. I hate cats. I hate that they only seem to want anything to do with you when it is convenient for them. I hate that they get hair everywhere. I hate that they drive my allergies crazy. I hate that they think they should rub up on me and/or sit on me. I hate that they are always under your feet. I hate that they pee (I have no clue what the above poster was talking about not having accidents in the house) on furniture or rugs. I hate that they puke all over. /rant off

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    This is the best reason to choose Dogs over Cats...

Doglovesyoumorethanhimself.jpg

This right here above, whenever I come home from a bad day at work I have the three girls at home.

When I hit the door there is nothing but their pure excitement and happiness to see me come home, followed with running up to me and showering me with love every day with no fail.

Of course my third girl suffers for about 5 minutes after I get home from inattention....

After Ellie and Sarah are done, the wife finally get's a kiss and hug!:D
    But she loves watching the show they put on and gleem in their eyes.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I have had a dog since I was 6 or so, and have been in and out of some pretty nasty situations with them at my side. I have no use for cats at all.

Top Bottom