• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i wasn't sure where to put this so feel free to move it.

did anyone else watch dog the bounty hunter last night? he was searching a house and found 9mm blaser brass ammo and said "this is cop killer ammo" now i dont know about you folks but i doubt 9mm blaser is made to go through bullet proof vests. talk about trying to add drama.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I like dog the bounty hunter but have been upset about his gun views. On one hand he catches criminals but on the other hand if he goes into a house and sees a gun he acts like it is totally illegal to own guns and they are breaking the law just by owning it. Saw this in one of his episodes where they had an ak

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Dog is a convicted felon who can't carry a gun. You're right that the whole thing is made to be more dramatic than it is, but also, he don't know jack.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    last nights show was a re-run and heck they dont even catch the guy in the end.he really makes me laugh when they find guns or guns are mentioned,they go nuts lol lol

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    you know it

He and his wife still crack me up though! :laugh:
    the best part is how they act all tough and curse at the fugitive when they catch them:xmad:,but by the time they get to the jail they are all buddybuddy with them like they have been friends for years :D:)::rolleyes:;):):40oz: wow kool filter

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Have you seen the new one with the mexican repo people? I think it's called Operation Repo. All I can say is... um... WOW! The Sonia chick gave me nightmares!

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    i liked the episode where he saw a .22 semi auto thru some guys window and started saying HES GOT ASSAULT RIFLES IN THE HOUSE!!!. come on give me a break.dog the bounty hunter is a joke.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Hes just mad because hes not allowed to carry a gun. I have met several X-felons like that. Its a (if I can have it then no one should) mentallity.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    every monday

Have you seen the new one with the mexican repo people? I think it's called Operation Repo. All I can say is... um... WOW! The Sonia chick gave me nightmares!
    that show is a hoot also i watch it every monday,and sonia is enough to give you a heart attack.she is like um um um cant find the words for it lol

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Not to thread jack but I was watching Dallas Swat the other day and they raided a house and found some 9mm Black Talons. One of the officers said that it was a good bust because the Black Talons are illegal and they too are "cop killers" cuz they go through their vests... I got a laugh out of if.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    Not to thread jack but I was watching Dallas Swat the other day and they raided a house and found some 9mm Black Talons. One of the officers said that it was a good bust because the Black Talons are illegal and they too are "cop killers" cuz they go through their vests... I got a laugh out of if.

This is one reason why I never watched COPS, it is idiots like these that give LEOs a bad name.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    I happend to be watching this for a few moments last night flipping through channels and it was right when he made those comments. I started cursing and getting upset, and my wife told me to calm down. She said "what, those can't kill cops or are cops supposed to be invincible to normal bullets?: (She doesn't understand it completely)...but she does make a valid point. I explained to her that it was all about drama and fear and that is what fuels media and anti sentiments. She just wanted to argue for some reason.

One of my favorite quotes..."You can get killed walkin' your doggy." Doesn't make the dog a killer!

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I think its kinda the fault of the cops who dont want to wear their bullet proof vest because they are itchy. I mean any bullet can be a cop killer to a cop who wont use his gear. I just think this gives back rep to the rest of the cops who do wear their vests. On top of making every good citizen and gun a cop killer : /

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    that show is a hoot also i watch it every monday,and sonia is enough to give you a heart attack.she is like um um um cant find the words for it lol

I am pretty sure it is staged. Atleast last year when I was watching it. I mean they were getting shot at and they ran to their trucks and hauled but out of there. I know this because the cameras were standing next to the guys shooting, then the camera guys took off.

And the one where that big meathead, did a flying tackle, at this one guy unprovoked. I think it was the helicopter one.

And another there was the same house twice used for shooting film.

After I caught on I stopped watching.

Top Bottom