• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Dog is a convicted felon who can't carry a gun. You're right that the whole thing is made to be more dramatic than it is, but also, he don't know jack.
    If he is a convicted fellon isnt it illegal for him to be around guns or ammo at all? So isnt he breaking the law if he goes into a house where there is guns and ammo?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Have you seen the new one with the mexican repo people? I think it's called Operation Repo. All I can say is... um... WOW! The Sonia chick gave me nightmares!

Fake

I am pretty sure it is staged. Atleast last year when I was watching it. I mean they were getting shot at and they ran to their trucks and hauled but out of there. I know this because the cameras were standing next to the guys shooting, then the camera guys took off.

And the one where that big meathead, did a flying tackle, at this one guy unprovoked. I think it was the helicopter one.

And another there was the same house twice used for shooting film.

After I caught on I stopped watching.

Same here if you look at the disclaimer before the show
    it says these are reenactments of actual events. :rolleyes:
    Watched twice saw that and I turn the channel quick when I see it now.

I think its kinda the fault of the cops who dont want to wear their bullet proof vest because they are itchy. I mean any bullet can be a cop killer to a cop who wont use his gear. I just think this gives back rep to the rest of the cops who do wear their vests. On top of making every good citizen and gun a cop killer : /

We better outlaw cop killing pointy sticks too. :):

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    If he is a convicted fellon isnt it illegal for him to be around guns or ammo at all? So isnt he breaking the law if he goes into a house where there is guns and ammo?

great point. im not certain but i believe he had a 870 in his hands on the episode last night. anyone else notice that?

also i could be wrong but i believe a convicted felon cant posess a gun. i believe they can visit a house where one is legally there.

pftraining_in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    IN: South of I-70
    1191445615928_52SouthPark_mif.jpg_290_210.jpg

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    If what I've heard is correct, and it may not be, Don Davis is a convicted felon and he's around guns and carries one in the store, but he doesn't "own" any guns......
    For what it's worth.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    last nights show was a re-run and heck they dont even catch the guy in the end.he really makes me laugh when they find guns or guns are mentioned,they go nuts lol lol

If he can't have one, no one should. lol

He's probably breaking probation even picking one up since he's a convict himself.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Dog is a convicted felon who can't carry a gun. You're right that the whole thing is made to be more dramatic than it is, but also, he don't know jack.

That's why he goes :nuts: when anyone talks about or he sees firearms :laugh: I do like Dog though he's hilarious :D

Whiskey Lake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Indy Area
    Stupid show...I too, got irritated when I realized it was all reinactment...of course virtually all of the reality shows our society is so crazy over are rigged, staged, reinacted, etc.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Stupid show...I too, got irritated when I realized it was all reenactment...of course virtually all of the reality shows our society is so crazy over are rigged, staged, reenacted, etc.

They all are lol. They wouldn't show a reality scene if there was no control lol.
    It's all entertainment—yes even WWE—I know... its a shock :eek:

Top Bottom