• Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Shep.

Why? I had a female German Shepherd (with just a small touch of Collie, but she def looked black faced Shepherd) when I was a teenager. Hands down, she was the best dog I could have ever asked for. She saved my life a couple times, and was my constant hunting companion. Extremely loyal.

She passed about 12 years ago.

It's a legacy sort of thing. I believe in luck - been in too many scrapes and walked away, not to - and I figure this name is a good luck charm of sorts.

Josh

100 bullets

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Georgia
    Kurzie or Kurzy
    If you think the dog will be on the small size. Kurz as in 9mm kurz = 9mm small in German or .380 auto in the states. Then add a little y or ie to the end. Small names are best for dogs.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Burt.

gross1.gif

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    For a bads$$ female Shep , there's only one name that comes to mind. Ilsa. (from the 1970's Nazi sexploitation film, Ilsa : She Wolf of the SS. Ironically, it was filmed on the former set of Hogans Heroes)

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Man, you're going about it all wrong. Get her first ...spend a little time with her, and she will definitely name herself.

Mine normally have three or four different names before I get it out of 'em what their real name is.

One was Curly Puppie Littledog before she finally let on she was just Puppy.:dunno:

aLaurapuppysquirt20.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fräulein Helga (Cynthia Lynn, 1965 to 1966) and Fräulein Hilda (Sigrid Valdis, 1966 to 1971) served as the secretaries of Colonel Klink. Both Fräulein Helga and Fräulein Hilda were portrayed as having ongoing flirting and kissing relationships with Colonel Hogan. Both also assisted Hogan and his men in various ways, including providing either tidbits of information, or access to official papers or equipment. Sigrid Valdis and Bob Crane were married in 1970 on the sets of the filming studios in Culver City, Calif., where all of the interior and some of the exterior scenes of Hogan's Heroes were filmed. Nearly all of the crewmen and women, and all the cast members of the TV series were present, and Richard Dawson served as the Best Man to the groom.

Marya (Nita Talbot) is a Soviet spy who works occasionally with Hogan, but whom he doesn't entirely trust. She often appears as the trusted paramour of some high-ranking German officer or scientist. She, Hogan, and LeBeau met in Paris during the second season "A Tiger Hunt In Paris, Parts 1 and 2"

Tiger (Arlene Martel), is a beautiful female French Underground contact, who has a running romance with Hogan.

Frau Gertrude (Burkhalter) Linkmeyer (Kathleen Freeman) is General Burkhalter's sister. She is usually in a one-sided relationship with Klink (who is scared to death of her),

Top Bottom