• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    An Arkansas dog was known for eating "incorrect" items, including socks, magnets and marbles. However, this time Benno decided to eat 23 live .308 rounds that his owner had left in a bag. The owner first noticed a problem when Benno threw up 4 rounds. He is doing okay after a 2-hour surgery to remove the ammo. The article didn't make it clear if Benno has been discharged.

Arkansas dog eats 23 live rifle rounds | Breaking News | Times Free Press

odddogeatsammosmit19327228283_t800_h5e5b9840babdfc1a23217af6f461591a0fcf1cf0.jpg

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    It's almost hard to believe he got them all down without one turning sideways and plugging up his pipes or choking him. I love dogs as much as anyone and currently have two of them, but I swear they are dumber than a Crescent wrench sometimes. One of my Labs has eaten several of my socks. I had to put my laundry basket up high on a shelf. The other one ate a bunch of carpet and had to go to the ER. Glad this pup is OK. A high capacity Belgian Malinois. Would have loved to see the look on the doctors faces when they saw the X ray.

Last edited:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I thought they might follow the dog around with a scooper to get their ammo back. Labrador.

[video=youtube;kCXqbjo6cb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXqbjo6cb0[/video]

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    It's almost hard to believe he got them all down without one turning sideways and plugging up his pipes or choking him. I love dogs as much as anyone and currently have two of them, but I swear they are dumber than a Crescent wrench sometimes. One of my Labs has eaten several of my socks. I had to put my laundry basket up high on a shelf. The other one ate a bunch of carpet and had to go to the ER. Glad this pup is OK. A high capacity Belgian Malinois. Would have loved to see the look on the doctors faces when they saw the X ray.

My dad had a friend that saw something hanging out the south end of his northbound dog. He was finally able to step on it as the dog ran away. Out comes an intact set of panty hose!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I thought they might follow the dog around with a scooper to get their ammo back. Labrador.

[video=youtube;kCXqbjo6cb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXqbjo6cb0[/video]

I remember seeing Cheech and Chong live on stage back in 1975 at the Bridge View Theater in Valparaiso.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    My dad had a friend that saw something hanging out the south end of his northbound dog. He was finally able to step on it as the dog ran away. Out comes an intact set of panty hose!

Had a Siamese cat when we were kids. One day, shortly after we'd decorated the Christmas tree, we noticed something hanging out the back. Turned out to b e 18" of tinsel.

Covered in cat****.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Man it would cheaper or at least maybe easier to just put a 308 round in the dog if they are paying for any more surgeries with all of the things that dog is eating!

Top Bottom