• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    :scratch:

My cat doesn't know (or care) what an "alpha" is.

Drop that cat off at my place, my Chessie with either see how many lives a cat really has, or the cat will learn quickly the hierarchy at its new residents.
    I'll rename that cat, Flash or Tossed Cat.. Or The cat we never see.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Again, its so simple to understand. If someone owns a pet and does not take the full responsibility for careing for that pet and keep it under control and contained at all times. If pet owners don't think there are other citizens that will retrain your pet, they are dead wrong sir.
    Here's a question you can ask yourself, why do almost all of us carry a
    firearm ?
    Here I'll help you, I do to protect my family, people around me and myself.
    If people kept their pets contained then people like me don't have to clean up behind those who don't take responsibility for there pets.

I think people are wondering under what conditions would you shoot their pet. Wagging their tails at you? Barking at you? Snarling? Actually in the process of attacking? What's the standard?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I think people are wondering under what conditions would you shoot their pet. Wagging their tails at you? Barking at you? Snarling? Actually in the process of attacking? What's the standard?
    I just walk through the various parks here in Noblesville and shoot the dogs people are out taking for a walk. Can't trust any of them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just walk through the various parks here in Noblesville and shoot the dogs people are out taking for a walk. Can't trust any of them.

I have laser lines marking my property. When the cross the line it sounds an alarm and I just shoot them. I ain't cleaning up their poop.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I have laser lines marking my property. When the cross the line it sounds an alarm and I just shoot them. I ain't cleaning up their poop.
    Ha! I have an automated system that uses flame throwers. I don't even have to deal with a carcass on my property!

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

No wonder I can't find any to shoot in Noblesville, I've been walking around for weeks looking for my next victim sleeping on the owners front porch.
    I'm outa dogs in Alexandria, Summitville and Orestus. I guess I'll head to Anderson. Yep that's it the pound in Anderson, captive audience there.

Purple used so there is no misunderstanding here.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

I dont need no stinkin laser, I give those dogs my Clint Eastwood stare and they cross the street and use the other sidewalk.. After the stare they know who the real Alfalfa is. If not, its off to Never Never Land.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    No wonder I can't find any to shoot in Noblesville, I've been walking around for weeks looking for my next victim sleeping on the owners front porch.
    I'm outa dogs in Alexandria, Summitville and Orestus. I guess I'll head to Anderson. Yep that's it the pound in Anderson, captive audience there.

Purple used so there is no misunderstanding here.
    I adopted both of my dogs in Anderson. Thank God they aren't there anymore.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I would really love to get a GS pup and raise it around the G-daughters but the 8 year old is allergic to pet dander of any kind so, alas, I can not.
    That said I would be responsible for the animal if we had it.

All pet dander? There is a distinct difference between cat and dog. I know an amazing breeder up by Plymouth if you ever are interested.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    1: Good for those women that they stayed in the fight! 1.5 minutes is an eternity to fight a dog, 30 minutes against a pack of dogs is tremendous.

2: When I see studies listing pit bulls as being top killers/attackers compared to other breeds, and "mixed breed" dogs are at the bottom of the list, I get real suspicious. Are they saying that only registered (and therefor able to be confirmed as "pure blooded") pit bull terriers are to blame for all of these attacks or are they lumping everything that looks vaguely like a boxer into a pile and calling them pit bulls. Surely mixed breed dogs are to blame for many more attacks than registered pure bloods. The sheer number of muts makes me think that must be the case.

3: A few years ago my mom called me and told me that a stray pitbull had taken up residence on their porch and it was being really aggressive towards everyone but my father. I got off the phone and drove down there to shoot it. The dog was scared and starving and she really wanted to trust someone, but was terrified of people. It took about three hours for her to let me get close and then she just broke down crying and shaking while I rubbed her and petted her. We have been close friends ever since that moment. She's a mixed breed dog that has a broad chest and kind of stocky and her face looks kind of like a boxer. Tonight after eating with the folks, I took some of the meat from my plate out to her and fed it to her one piece at a time. She's a sweatheart and I am positive that without her, my dad probably would not have survived some of his medical issues over the past few years. I love her and if she gets out of line, I will put a bullet in her brain and cry my eyes out.

Dogs are dangerous, but most anything worth loving is.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All pet dander? There is a distinct difference between cat and dog. I know an amazing breeder up by Plymouth if you ever are interested.

She has serious issues with her allergy's. We had some really cool cats. They had to go to new homes. We had a really cool dog (mixed mutt but cute as hell) and it had to go. If she walks in a house with animals she is swelling around her eyes in 10 minutes.
    I really wish we could get a dog for the girls to grow up with but it is just not in the cards......:(

Thanks anyway.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Again, its so simple to understand. If someone owns a pet and does not take the full responsibility for careing for that pet and keep it under control and contained at all times. If pet owners don't think there are other citizens that will retrain your pet, they are dead wrong sir.
    Here's a question you can ask yourself, why do almost all of us carry a
    firearm ?
    Here I'll help you, I do to protect my family, people around me and myself.
    If people kept their pets contained then people like me don't have to clean up behind those who don't take responsibility for there pets.

I'll stand by my statement then.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Sounds like you take great pride in that.

I'll stand by my statement then.

Yep.. Your personal feelings will keep me up at night.. If people kept their animals and pets contained and under control, you would never know about those that don't tolerate that behavior.
    I bet those two women would have been very happy if someone intervened with a firearm when they were getting mauled..
    What do you think ?
    So you would have just drove by and not pulled over and intervened ?

Top Bottom