• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Bought my wife a Ruger LC9 a couple of weeks ago. She loves it. She's not quite comfortable with carrying it yet, but the more she shoots it, the closer she gets.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    My wife is so anti-gun that I just consider myself lucky that she allows me to one in the house even if it does have to be locked in a safe when she's here or the kids are visiting.

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    yes her first two were a single shot h&r .410 and a marlin 60 .22 for christmas 2 years ago and just got her a g26 with night sights this year she is currently waiting on her carry permit. now that she gave me the ok to build an ar15 she said she wants one once i am done building mine

mdwildcat04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    E-Ville
    My wife has a nasty habit of making me want guns.

I bought a Glock 22
    she bought a Taurus PT92
    I sold my glock and bought myself a 92

I bought a Keltec P11 for EDC
    She bought a SIG P238 for EDC
    Guess what I'm eyeballing.........

I bought an AK
    She is eyeballing ARs
    I may have some bad news for my AK

oh, ya, all lost in a boating accident.....

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    38 Special.

She's very recoil sensitive so that is the largest caliber she feels comfortable shooting.

My wife is very recoil-shy as well, and she wanted something that she would enjoy shooting, and she decided a .380 was probably about as much as she would like. After looking at a lot of them, she decided she liked the feel of a Beretta full-size the best (FS 82???). She practiced and practiced, and just could never shoot it well. One day, out of frustration, she asked to try my 1911. She'd never shot it before because she was afraid the recoil would bother her. She put one magazine through it and fell in love, and she shot it far better than she did her .380.
    So, she sold her .380, and every time we were at a range, she would shoot various 1911s, and she decided she likes the basic 1911A1 the best. So that's now what she has.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    O yeah she has had a few. She perfers a wheel gun but with the little ones in the house she has a 9mm right now and a nice 10/22 she love to shoot.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    But of course.......S&W 642 357 Mag. And she shoots it very well, when I can get her to the range. Gonna have to start giving Pedi's at the range. lol

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    Our first guns are (were) a Glock 22 for home protection, a .22LR for practice, and I (the wife) picked a Diamondback DB-9 for CC. I liked the feel of it compared to the Ruger LCP and LC9, we'll see how it shoots. I won't be carrying though until I take a couple of classes so I know what to do with it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    My wife is a Public School teacher, so it will make carrying a bit difficult for her on a daily basis. She does have her own 22 pistol for plinking, and is awaiting her carry permit. She also shoots my 9 & 45 regularly as those are the home defense weapons.

Top Bottom