• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    My wife owns 4 right now. A Taurus 85, an S&W 686, a Taurus .327 magnum and an old Charter Arms Bulldog .44 (Mrs. Draw is a revolver fan). She'll probably be getting a Ruger LCR for Christmas.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    My fiance carries a Ruger LCP. She also has a green framed .45 Springfield XD and a Smith and Wesson M&Pc in 9mm. I wouldn't mind stealing her little Smith semi-auto.............

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Wife has her own a 380 subcompact she now CC everywhere she can. She also has a Bushmaster M4. Workign on adding to the collection.

She took it out for the first time this weekend at the farm to shoot. Learned how to clear a jam if there should ever be one.

She learned how to disassemble and clean them as well this weekend. She did them both on her own.

Daughters have 22's each.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Wife carries a Ruger LCR 357 in her purse. Has an XDm 40 at home and wants to get a Kimber Raptor pro carry II. She has had her LTCH for a while now and shoots with me regularly. I almost have her talked into a USPSA match!

JOLLYKART

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Mooresville
    Mine does, Ruger LCP and very accurate with it. Now wants to pack my Glock 22 but has to have a new purse to fit it in.... Always a catch.....

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Absolutely :)

Bersa .380 Thunder (CC) :D

Now carried in a FLASHBANG !!

M-Looper-Flashbang-holster-web.jpg

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    My wife didn't want an engagement ring, she wanted my S&W 642!:D

After we were married for two years, we upgraded her to a new S&W Bodyguard .38.

She shoots sporting clays with me with a 12ga. O/U and has a 20ga. O/U for upland game.

And, she deer hunts with her own .50 cal. muzzle loader.

But best of all, today she gave her 20ga. youth model pump gun to my nephew's nine year old son. He bagged his first deer last year, and wants to hunt dove, squirrel and rabbit now. We let him shoot that gun Friday on some hand thrown clays with good results.

My wife took the gun out for the first time in two years for the dove opener yesterday and decided she wants to stick with one action type and give the boy the gun. I don't think there was a happier kid in Miami county today!

Just wanted to add this:

The young man took his first doves Monday afternoon with his new shotgun!! My wife and I were hunting with him and his dad and were able to see him get his first bird.:rockwoot:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yes, several! :yesway:

It started with a Ruger MkIII (now, my favorite). At the range she calmly said, "I don't want to shoot the little guns anymore, I want the big bullets". A tear of joy ran down my face at that moment. :wwub:

I traded my beloved CZ-75BD for a CZ P07 Duty because it was lighter and easier for her to handle (and maybe carry). She opened it on Xmas day and was touched by my selflessness. It was like that Xmas story about the combs and pocketwatch, except she didn't get me anything expensive or make any sacrifice... ? ...

But, hey, we've been married 12 years and the concept of 'yours' and 'mine' is often blurry - except for underwear. Sometimes.:mullet:

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    She finally got her own a couple months ago. Its a Chiappa 1911-22. Yes its only a .22lr but she loves shooting it and is training with it for a home defense role. Took quite a few years but shes on board now.

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    Mrs. Bert has a Beretta M950, for when she goes jogging, ATI FX45, commander size 1911 for her other carry needs, and a 20ga autoloader hand-me-down from my grandpa to my dad to her, because she can shoot clays with it better than my dad or I could! The rest of the time, she shoots whatever I hand her!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Yeah, Mrs. Schafe has her very own Taurus 24/7 cds in 9mm. She regularly embarrases me at the range with it. She carries it only occasionally, though. She seems to leave the carrying duties to me most of the time, but I encourage her to take it with her when she is by herself or with the daughter and/or grand daughter, but she doesn't pay as much attention as I would like. Go figure! :dunno:

M88A1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Bedford
    My wife likes her P238. Took her to gun show in Louisville so she could feel up every pistol she could and i let her pick which one felt most comfortable to her.

Top Bottom