does people like the millennium pro pt140 taurus?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I carry my PT111 Pro almost every single day. It is a good size gun, and I personally wouldnt want to go any smaller, except maybe for a backup or deep concealment. I can place the PT111 Pro almost anywhere on my body and have it disappear, and it is still large enough to carry 12+1, and handle with ease.

bighop1

Plinker
    Rating - 98.8%
    79   1   0
    Dec 29, 2009
    i have one its ok no failures but check out u tube for safety issue with trigger will fire with safety on

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I had one a while back. I shot about 10 mags through it. The recoil was pretty tame and I liked the control placement but the balance was real bad for me. I would get one again if I could get a good deal.

dodgetech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    West Lafayett, IN
    +1 always had good luck out of my taurus I had a 24/7 .40 cal just sold it and had a pt145 sold it about 6 months ago but both were really nice guns expecially for the money I would compare it to my glock just half the price.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I've had 2, and never a problem from either of them. My brother now owns one of them and he's never had a problem either. He loves it and carries it quite a bit.

It's not big at all - about the size of a subcompact glock (compared it to my G27 - very close).

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    I have a pt145 with about 600 rounds through it with no problems...i carry it in a crossbreed mini-tuck as my daily carry...i love it..

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I owned a PT 140 mil pro. It is a nice gun for the money. I sold it for something different but not because I had any issues with it. I would not put it in the same class as my Smith M&P 9c but I liked it.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Why aren't Taurus pistols popular? I have a PT145 and a Raging Bull 44 mag. I have no issues with either one. The Raging Bull is a full frame and believe me "she flat kicks"
    The PT145 is a sub-compact .45 caliber, 10 round double stack clips, it eats what every I feed it.

Just wondering.

Now I had a Hi-Point .40 cal, now talk about a ugly piece of junk. U-G-L-Y!!! I would do better by just throwing the POS at a bad guy. Got rid of that.

Top Bottom