does anyone on here carry a full size normally?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wish I could carry at work... On the days I do get to carry, which are limited to days off, I carry a G21 with a TLR-1S and two spare mags. Some days I carry my Springfield A1 Loaded if I want to have a slimmer profile.

Yer lucky. It takes me weeks at the gym to have a slimmer profile.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Beretta PX4 9mm - full size model- a little easier in the winter IMO but even in the summer I can get it past my wife who knows to look for it.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Still plastic.

I work in a steel mill. One of the steels we cast is D&I which is used in food cans.
    So when I see friends buying the plastic Cambell's soup, I point out how much more expensive it is, then frown cause I make the STEEL.

It may be 'plastic' but it's a BLAST to shoot (shoot,not blow up). I've hooked two INGO members who shot it Saturday .

Last edited:

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Currently, an Arcus 94 (high power clone) in a vertical shoulder rig. Going back to my CZ97B as soon as I get a shoulder holster for it. Sometimes I change up with a S&W 610 with Bianchi X15 shoulder holster. Just love the feel of steel hanging there. My day is mostly sitting at a computer or driving so shoulder rigs work better for me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been trying to carry a full size Sig railed 1911 as EDC for the full month of September. I'm only two days in and have already switched to an Ed Brown Exec Carry for the rest of the day. My biggest issue with full size 1911 carry OWB is that it's hard on the furniture. I need to go back to the Sig though, as the whole idea behind making myself carry the full size is to get myself to carry the guns I shoot best, regardless of the weight that bring.

Top Bottom