• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    There were no neon lights in ancient times so 100's if not 1000's of comets were more visible everynight in those times. Could you imagine riding on a comet and then drawing your thought onto a wall to come up with hyroglifics. They did have imaginations then to. Just a thought.:dunno:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Yes. There are many first-hand account of encounters written by former military and government personnel. There were several times that we nearly went to war with Russia and they with us due to unidentified craft in our airspace that behaved in a manner that is IMPOSSIBLE for our aircraft to emulate.

In regards to the Nephilim, that strays into a religious context unfortunately. All that I can say is that they were demonic offspring, and we HAVE found CONCLUSIVE evidence that they existed. They were giants, sometimes over 13 feet tall. Simply fascinating history from a religious and archaeological standpoint.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    There were no neon lights in ancient times so 100's if not 1000's of comets were more visible everynight in those times. Could you imagine riding on a comet and then drawing your thought onto a wall to come up with hyroglifics. They did have imaginations then to. Just a thought.:dunno:

1). Imagination is something to consider, but if you can imagine the type of knowledge the ancients had of outter space, planetry location etc, and other aspects we can deduce 1). Imagination or 2). "Alien" contact.

2). If we can suggest that the ancients were so imaginative they thought of flying iron "Cheriots", that very well mimic modern flying attributes, such as aftermath, powerful weapons - Ofcourse they can be imaginative or there is something more.

3). If we can suggest, that the ancients were so imaginative they came up with stories of these aliens, in such detail, then they were indeed imaginative or there was contact.
    Further, interesting is how a story of alien spacecraft can match a story/depiction of alien spacecrafts from the Celts (Tautha De Dann) Hebrews (Ezikials Wheel) and ofcourse one of the most famous the Vedic people (Vehamins)

I have found myself contesting if these "Aliens" were simply foreign people, simply because of depictions descriptions, it's hard to believe in some Alien descendant story.

For those who know, the Hebrewic lore (Bible) is descended (IMO) from the ancient Sumerians creation lore, which also holds various cross referances. The oldest living religion, Vedicism (or the B***tardized Hindu) speaks alot of the Aliens.

If you research the Sumerian mythology, then read the Bible, and research Indo-European lore, everything starts to make alot more sense.

Ancient astronauts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do believe in Aliens contacted humans. I do believe that Aliens may have interferred with the Creation of Man; As the holes in HUMAN evolution dont quite add up, without the Alien interjection.

YouTube - Physical Evidence of Anunnaki presence on Earth

YouTube - Alien Gods Return 2012

YouTube - Human Ethnic Racial Origins - Alien DNA

YouTube - Annunaki: Creators of Modern Man Part 1

YouTube - ANNUNAKI REPTILIANS, "CLASSIFIED"

This ought to get some of you guys thinking.....

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    NHV---that last vid is actually a parody from THE ONION. Very convincing, but fake. I had to look it up :D

:):

Now would you look at that... Kudos to the onion. Thought, I finally found some real video of some acknowledgement of impending alien contact; thank you.

I'd remove it, but I feel everyone can enjoy a good laugh about all the alien talk.

PP, thank you for the correction.:cheers:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    No problem. In all seriousness, I doubted it's authenticity simply BECAUSE it seemed so legitimate. A video like this, were it true, would most likely be censored due to "national security". Also, were I paying more attention, I would have noticed THE ONION's logo :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It's arrogant to believe that we are the only "Intelligent" beings in a universe capable of supporting "billions and billions" of solar systems like ours. It's also sad to believe that we are the best they could do.

In short, I don't want to believe, I do!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Those little rascals seem to be watching don't they, and with an agenda not known to us. I wonder how long they'll watch and toy with us before actually coming out of their hiding place and make themselves known. Maybe they're just shy.:dunno:;)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    :rockwoot:

that is exactly the truth of the matter. the universe is simply tooooo bigggg for us to be alone.
    I think it would be VERY interesting if we did discover proof of past visitors. Something like this could really shake the foundation of civilization. Ancient mythologies would take new meaning.

I'm not too worried about future visitors. I think they would be smart enough to just stay away.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Believing there is other intelligent life in the universe is one thing. Believing they can get here from wherever they are is a different matter entirely.

I am sure there is intelligent life out there. I'm not so convinced they visit the earth on a regular basis simply because of the vast distances involved. And of they ARE able to come here, we don't have a chance to beat them.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Believing there is other intelligent life in the universe is one thing. Believing they can get here from wherever they are is a different matter entirely.

Good point. Reminds me of that star trek episode where they visit a planet that is not aware of life beyond their own planet so they have to blend in.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO

I am sure there is intelligent life out there. I'm not so convinced they visit the earth on a regular basis simply because of the vast distances involved. And of they ARE able to come here, we don't have a chance to beat them.
    :yesway:

Top Bottom