• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11-B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    :popcorn: btw I really dont have an opinion just looking to start a long discussion...see what ppl have to say on the subject :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Since we are on the subject.... lets say I already had some "pre-ban 2012" AR lowers, do you see any reason upper parts would be affected?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think an "assault" weapon ban is all but guarrenteed if Obama is re-elected. However, the war on Our 2nd Ammendment will not begin nor end with that ban. We will be in for a nasty fight for our rights.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Below is a communication I got from a democrat regarding the matter of assault rifles. She was trying to convince me with democratic logic that Barry is not going to mess with us......well other than those no purpose......assault rifles. When will these people get the picture? OH they belong on the battlefield. What idiots!

Gun control? ""I (President Obama), like most Americans, believe that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual the right to bear arms," Obama told the National Urban League convention in New Orleans. "I think we recognize the traditions of gun ownership that passed on from generation to generation. That hunting and shooting are part of a cherished national heritage." The fact is that some people want AK47s and most people with any common sense, including the president, believe that AKs belong on the battlefields not on American streets. Well, a criminal will always be able to get one, right? And a law abiding citizen is going to what? Say, "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...I got one too"? I know that there are countries where there is no income tax and free healthcare to boot. We don't have enough oil for that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    keep-calm-and-carry-on-original.jpg

Shouldn't that say
    Remain
    Calm
    And