• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I had a S&W 586 in nickel that I miss. I don't regret selling it, but I sure do miss having it. I miss a Kimber Ultra I sold earlier this year too. But, missing them is not the same as regretting selling them, so I have no regrets. Situations sometimes require doing what you don't want to do. The only time I've regretted selling a gun was a Bersa 380CC. I resolved that regret by buying another one once I had the means to.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Some....HK93, Full auto IMI Mod. A Uzi, Vector Uzi, Nice AR's, Very nice M1D Sniper Garand, and a very nice Springfield as well.
    As I up-graded my collection, sold some, now the thing is I only own nice stuff. I've noticed it's harder to find buyers for the more expensive stuff.
    Gunbroker is my friend, I try here first, sometimes they sell, others go to gunbroker. But if I want to sell it, I usually get it sold, sometimes it just takes a little longer.
    I would like to have my HK93 back. But it does not hold a candle to a good AR, which is why I sold it in the first place.

solution_zero

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indy
    An older Mauser action barreled in .25-06. It was sporterized in the 60's, beautiful inlays in the stock, target irons. The rifle only weighed ~7lbs, lightweight barrel. After that I decided to never sell a gun I even thought I'd miss one day. So far so good. :dunno:

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Not really, it's almost always possible to get another one.

They get sold for a reason. I buy to try, if they don't live up to my standards, they get replaced with something that does.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Yep

Had three 10/22 magnums and sold two of them. One was a beater I bought used and don't miss it at all. The other I bought new and wish I hadn't sold it. I'm just about to buy another to replace it, though. :)

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Colt Woodsman Match Target 3rd model: Had a small scratch near the pony.
    Sold because I couldn't ever find mags and really needed the $.

Springfield Armory .45 Government: An original one that you had to build from a kit, the only way you could get them. Sold to a guy I worked with who would not leave me alone till I sold it to him.

IMI Jericho 9mm/.41 AE: Wore the finish off this cause I carried it so much. Traded to get a real lemon that I should have never got.

Sigh...

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    I'm sure everyone here misses their assault weapons that they lost in that tragic INGO boating accident.
    eve_0114_GUIDA_480x360.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I regret every day that goes by. :(

I hold regular memorial services for them now.
    Sold them because of my wife - so I got rid of her.
    No regrets for that one - ***ch!

Top Bottom