• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I miss my Rossi stainless .22 revolver I got for $179. Was an sweet little gun. Makes me want to beat my head against a wall. Also regret selling my hi point 9mm carbine. Wasn't pretty to look at but it was a shooter. Also my Cimarron .45 colt 7.5"........maybe others

But by selling those I got better firearms. Still wish I had them though

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    There are only 2 that I really regret getting rid of. A nice S&W 6906 9mm, and a truly beautiful 2 1/2" S&W model 66 combat magnum. They were both great guns, but I wanted something different at the time.

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    I'd like to have my first gun back. It was a Smith & Wesson 5903 9mm I bought new in 92.

200px-S%26W5906LateModel.jpg

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I don't regret getting rid of my first handgun, a S&W Sigma. The most unreliable firearm I've ever owned.
    I do regret trading off its replacement, a S&W 915. It wasn't the fanciest or special in any particular way. It was as reliable as any handgun I've owned since and spectacularly accurate.

Stay safe

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    I regret letting a couple shotguns go when I go married, (the ex was not a gun person). The only other firearm I,ve parted ways with was a jennings nine, and I dont miss it at all.:D

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    I wish I would have kept the first shotgun I ever owned. Its been so long ago that I can't remember what ever happened to it. It was a 16 ga. hogleg. I remember my Mom and I walking to the LGS to buy it and walking home with it. This was in 1962, I was 12 years old and wanted to rabbit hunt. My Mom was cool with it.
    Thanks for this thread, it took me back quite a few years.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yeah, I miss most of the ones Ive ever sold, but I only sell when someone sits idle to long, or when I want to upgrade.

Jrhemming

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Kokomo
    I don't miss any of the firearms I've sold I have only sold firearms to get other firearms that were better suited for me. I have learned what I need and don't need

Top Bottom