Do you plan on OC'ing when you vote Nov 6th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Since I couldn't carry when I voted early at the courthouse, you can bet yer bottom dollar I will be when I vote at my local polling place.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Ok, I can't stand it anymore. I'll be that "moron." One CAN carry in the polls, fine no issue. But why make such a big hoopla about doing so? If you OC typically, do it. If you don't normally OC, what's the point of picking that day to do it over any other? A polling place isn't the place to stage a mass OC event. Why? Because you are going to put off a lot of people. And not just "average" people, but people who obviously VOTE.

People are giving Kutnupe crap about this post but I agree with him(except for the "staging a mass OC event part, since we all vote at different places).

If you OC because it's *insert OC pros list here* then do it, but don't change your regular routine just so you can bring attention to yourself...Like that dbag that walks around with an AK 47 and a video camera and gets excited when the police finally arrive because views on youtube somehow validate his life.

You aren't helping the cause, you are an attention whore causing fence-sitters to fall into the anti-side.

Top Bottom