• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Do you care if you know someone dislikes you? One of the Facebook pages I like has neat little sayings several times a day. Earlier this week the saying was "Before you ask someone why they hate you, ask yourself why you even care.

This made me think. If I disliked the person first or have no respect for them I could care less if they like me. However, if the person had once been a friend or someone I thought well of, I am saddened by them disliking me if I feel it is unjustified or unprovoked. So I was curious how other people felt about being disliked. Do you care?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    It depends on the person. Some random stranger, I really don't care one way or another. Someone I respect, I'd probably want to know why.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Depends on whether they write my paycheck or not.:D

Mostly,. . . . NO. If they like me and choose to be nice in response to me doing the same, Great. If not they can go pound sand. No skin off my nose.:popcorn:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    I prefer for people to not like me. I have my wife, son, and a few friends. Do I really need more responsibility?

However, I would really like for jeremy to like me so he doesn't kick me in the junk if I ever meet him

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I used to worry about it, then around the time of my first mortgage and my son being born I realized none of them were covering my monthly nut and providing for my family. I hope you like me, but if you don't, that's on you.

I tend to lean towards Buck Owens' take on things.
    You don't know me but you don't like me,
    You say you care less how I feel
    How many of you that sit and judge me
    Ever walked the streets of Bakersfield

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I am the kind of person that only keeps close friends. you either are one, or your not, there for the most part is no inbetween. if you are a close friend then there is almost zero chance it would ever come to dislikes because to be a close friend there must be some pretty open and effective communication.

if your not a close friend, then i dont care if you dislike me, and you probably already think i am an ******* that talks to much.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If it's one person, maybe he has the problem. If I find there are several people who have a problem with me, most likely I have issues that need to be dealt with.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    No. And I absolutely despise people who fake it. What many people call civility or social grace, I call lying. If I don't like you, I will tell you in no uncertain terms. If you don't like me, have the same courtesy. Both of our lives will be better and easier for it.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    If you live your life and make decisions on whether or not someone will like you for it you will be a tool...you have the liberty of choosing the tool, but a tool non the less.

Top Bottom