• ...and so much more!
  • Squirt239

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Fella walks up to the gun counter looking like a thug and hands the gentleman working behind the counter a 55 round Glock magazine and proceeds to ask, "Do ya'll have uh Lorcien clip like dis man?" The gentleman behind the counter responds, "No...have a great day" and walks away.

True story.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    thrillingstorybro.gif

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Guy is buying a Raven .25 automatic and asks if he can also buy ammo for it. The clerk hands him a box of ammo and the customer asks "how many boolits are in this box?" The clerk answers "fifty". Customer says "50?! I don't need no lifetime supply, I just wanna fill the clip." Also a true story...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sounds like the kind of employee a business could do without. He may not have had the exact item the customer was looking for but he could have ordered one for him or sold him something else. Making money is the name of the game.
    Many years ago I worked retail in KY and once a year or so, towards the end of summer hill folks would come in with loads of cash and dressed like country folks. We were more than happy to sell these people what they were looking for, even tho we knew they got their money from the underground economy by growing and selling pot. We were happy to do business with these folks, regardless of how looked or spoke. True story.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Guy is buying a Raven .25 automatic and asks if he can also buy ammo for it. The clerk hands him a box of ammo and the customer asks "how many boolits are in this box?" The clerk answers "fifty". Customer says "50?! I don't need no lifetime supply, I just wanna fill the clip." Also a true story...

When I worked at a shop back in the day we would have this happen more often than not! So I get the bright idea to sell "Clip Full" of rounds in lil plastic bags. A 50 round box of "Two Fives" or "Thuty Twos" would bring in $50!! Pretty funny really. Six rounds would cost them about as much as a full box back then. :rolleyes:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I have a hard time with the "true Story" part. First where do you find those nifty 55 round Glock magazines? Second anytime you feel the need to add "true story" to any story, it probably isn't.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Fella walks up to the gun counter looking like a thug and hands the gentleman working behind the counter a 55 round Glock magazine and proceeds to ask, "Do ya'll have uh Lorcien clip like dis man?" The gentleman behind the counter responds, "No...have a great day" and walks away.

True story.

And your point is...? :dunno:

Top Bottom