• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I wonder what patients do if they are initially misdiagnosed by a physician...? Or, let's make it even more comparable, what do patients do when a physician orders an incorrect medication?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Or is the issue that they haven't given you a hefty enough gift card that you believe you deserve? :dunno:

I told them that is was no longer about the money that it was the additudes and that they agree to things but then turn around and do or say something different and then want to give me a few bucks and sign a release so they can be do r with me and avoid it going to regional..... Not to mention called me all mad saying that I did not give them enough time to call me back.... Yet the only times they call me is when I get ahold of corporate. Not good when a district manager calls (not to mention when you specifically said you no longer wanted to talk to her and she saw that in the email) you trying to put 99% of the blame on the customer and is upset that you called corporate. Not to mention telling the customer that it is just a small inconvenience that you had to go to the store multiple times and take multiple phone calls and that I could have gone later instead of rushing out of work to handle it (needed my meds). Or saying well yes it could have ended baldy for you and you did feel the effects but it did not cause you pernnet harms or put you in the hospital so there was no real loss. But in the pervious phone call before you called corporate it's "I'm very sorry we will get to the bottom of this and resolve it for you".

im not exaggerating that all really was said.

Told her I was out a lot more then the 35 not then it matters now and she says well actually you are just out some inconvenience....

If I said all that to a customer I would be shown the door. I have customers frequently were the issue is their fault in my opinion but I don't flat out tell them that or tell them that they really weren't in convenienced much. If it's something that was in our end I say I'm sorry for the hassle and inconvenience but there is not much I can do besides fix the issue, you will need to call in to peruse it further if you deem nessecary.... And in years nobody has not had a smile on their face because I was honest. You never ever tell a customer that in reality they were not wronged as bad as they feel they were.

should I be surprised or shocked? No it's wallmart.... I can say that at least were I work after all that has been said and how it has been handled people would have been suspended.... But again this is wallmart.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I wonder what patients do if they are initially misdiagnosed by a physician...? Or, let's make it even more comparable, what do patients do when a physician orders an incorrect medication?

Im sure people threaten law suites because like an AR-15 it's the doctors fault.... And lawyers get involved because doctors are far more noticed on the radar...

Top Bottom