• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Mine just came back in (I went out with them to ensure business was done). Outside for maybe 3-4 minutes, both limping when they came in. Had to shovel a potty area earlier.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    I have to of the biggest pampered Mastiffs you have ever seen apparently. They run out and stand on 2-3 legs while doing their business and then they are right back into the house. No messing around today.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They won't last too long outside in this weather. Keep an eye on your pets.
    A matter of under a minute and I had one army crawling back to the house and another limping bad.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, I have to keep mine moving. All four all fairly small, and their paws get cold QUICK. And once their paws start getting cold or packed with snow, their first instinct is to just stay where they are, looking helpless. I've had to rescue the Pom a couple of times, but I can usually entice them inside with Pupperonis.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    6a77e1b6cefa0ebe82ddf95418409cda.jpg

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yesterday my old dog wanted out in the morning so I let him. Went and said good morning to the wife and came back. He I thought was sitting on the porch so I opened the door to let him in, nope he was pooping on the porch he didn't want to go any farther then he had to. I don't think any of my dogs were out for more than two or three minutes yesterday. Except for once, and he was holding his paws up one at a time when he came in.

And I've got a good bit of scooping to do off the shoveled paths............ Yesterday 2 out of the three had no problems with going into the snow, today...

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They won't last too long outside in this weather. Keep an eye on your pets.
    A matter of under a minute and I had one army crawling back to the house and another limping bad.

Yeah but your dogs are shaved and dressed in bits of leather, mine are furry a bit more protection.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I had to trudge through 12" of snow in my slippers to carry my 25 lb Eskie in. He wouldn't come in because he was out eating frozen poop :rolleyes:, and when his feet started freezing, he just stood there and looked at me. I went back out (in my slippers; they were already snowy) and picked up poop so they would not be tempted to stay out for so long.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Everybody know the 70's rock group "Three Dog Night". Always wondered how they got that name, turns out its from England. You described how cold a night was by how many dogs you had to sleep with to stay warm......3 dogs described the coldest. Just some INGO trivia.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My dogs are driving me nuts, BTW. They haven't been able to go out in the yard to play for 4-5 days now.

Stir crazy pups. :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

Top Bottom