Dinner Party With Elizabeth Warren, what would you ask her??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you think Alinsky is the right way for progressives to achieve their goals, or do you think it's the only way?

Of course that's a rude way to ask the question but the crux of the question is, does she aprove of the way that progressives have created straw men of thier opponents to tear them down, marginalize and suppress traditional views.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    If we're into the the less political questions again, then I'd like to propose asking her If she is willing to say "hammered" in a perfect New England accent for $500 to her favorite charity. ;)

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Would you pass the salt please?

That's about the only thing I'd want to ask her....

she isn't going to change my mind, I am not going to change hers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Would you pass the salt please?

That's about the only thing I'd want to ask her....

she isn't going to change my mind, I am not going to change hers.

No. But I'd really like the opportunity to trap her into admitting a few things.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Not all the questions here have been serious.
    I was referring to those.

OK. Cool. Just checking since I did have some unserious ones as well!

Today the city of Cambridge made Columbus Day Native American Day. A radio host said he was hoping she's comment on it....

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Would she be willing to try to force local cities to be fiscally responsible and deal with their unfunded pension problems. In other words, pass legislation before the crisis hits, limiting just how much the Federal government will bail out stupid cities that are unwilling to get their own houses in order. By passing legislation today it would send a clear message that dollars will NOT be there for you in the future, so ya'll better deal with your problems today before they become too unmanageable.

Underfunded Pensions: Tackling an 'Invisible' Crisis

Doug

PS - Underfunded pensions are a HUGE silent problem that are growing in America.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    An actual serious question that I hope you ask her if you get the opportunity. And I seriously hope she answers.

"Early in your public career, it looked like you were pursuing a role with the SEC, but your appointment was blocked by the GOP. If you had been appointed, what changes would you have put in place. And do you think those that blocked your appointment regret their decision to do so?"

I hope you're able to engage her in that conversation. I don't agree with many of her conclusions, but I think she has a good handle on the causes behind the 2008 financial crisis (or at least a compelling story- we might never really know the reasons)
    And if she hadn't been blocked, she'd be in a relatively benign position instead of the high profile role she is in currently.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    An actual serious question that I hope you ask her if you get the opportunity. And I seriously hope she answers.

"Early in your public career, it looked like you were pursuing a role with the SEC, but your appointment was blocked by the GOP. If you had been appointed, what changes would you have put in place. And do you think those that blocked your appointment regret their decision to do so?"

I hope you're able to engage her in that conversation. I don't agree with many of her conclusions, but I think she has a good handle on the causes behind the 2008 financial crisis (or at least a compelling story- we might never really know the reasons)
    And if she hadn't been blocked, she'd be in a relatively benign position instead of the high profile role she is in currently.

That's a good one!

Hey we can all rejoice in this! (I'd now ask her if she will please be Hillary's VP choice)

Warren to meet with Clinton amid VP speculation

Top Bottom