Dinner Party With Elizabeth Warren, what would you ask her??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Does anyone remember what Scott Brown told a reporter during his second MA senate campaign when he was told that Lizzy said "At least I didn't find the need to pose nude to pay for college"?

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    I was going to say, "Why do politicians care more about being reelected than serving their constituents?" Or, "Why do politicians care more about their party than their constituents?" Or, "What is Hillary's top three greatest political failures". Or, "What achievements does Hillary have that makes her better than Gary Johnson?" Or, "Did the lives lost at Benghazi matter, really, at any point?"

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Why do you think voters are so gullible? Why are they so easy to manipulate? What is the secret to winning so many votes, even when our elected official cause so much harm?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Keep the questions coming. This is a serious question. Her and I have a mutual acquaintance and we may in fact both be at a dinner party later this summer in Boston.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Keep the questions coming. This is a serious question. Her and I have a mutual acquaintance and we may in fact both be at a dinner party later this summer in Boston.

If true, please note my location........I'm 2 towns up from Lexington.
    Also my Deval Patrick question would be relevant. Just look at her news conferences during and right after her senate run.....
    Also if you'd like to come shoot at my club let me know. Mini INGO MA range trip!!! (I think there are 1 or 2 others out here as well.)

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    OOOOh. I've got one:

Have they found the 30,000 plus "missing" people in MA who didn't seem to be living at the addresses their EBT cards were listed at? I am concerned for their safety.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The same thing I'd ask Wayne LaPierre.

"There's a significant credibility gap in the issue of gun [control/reform]. Firearm owners don't consider the government a trustworthy partner in removing guns from the streets. Gun control advocates don't consider gun owners to be interested in reducing violence.

Is the government the correct party to be handling this issue? If so, how do you close the trust gap? If not, who is, what should they be doing, and what can be done to help them?"

If we're supposed to rely on police for protection, but police are violent and systemically racist, why do you want us to rely on them instead of ourselves?

I was going to say, "Why do politicians care more about being reelected than serving their constituents?" Or, "Why do politicians care more about their party than their constituents?" Or, "What is Hillary's top three greatest political failures". Or, "What achievements does Hillary have that makes her better than Gary Johnson?" Or, "Did the lives lost at Benghazi matter, really, at any point?"

I'd try to remember any one of the above.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Why do you think voters are so gullible? Why are they so easy to manipulate? What is the secret to winning so many votes, even when our elected official cause so much harm?

Because the main failing of government of the people, for the people, and by the people is that the people are idiots, all of us.

But, if I was with her at a dinner party, I'd most likely ask her to please pass the salt.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Because the main failing of government of the people, for the people, and by the people is that the people are idiots, all of us.

But, if I was with her at a dinner party, I'd most likely ask her to please pass the salt.

This is why I was baffled how Gruber's statements were out of line. He was more or less telling the truth, just not serving it on a padded silver platter.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Given the fact that we have $19+ trillion in federal debt and arguably $131 trillion in federal unfunded liabilities (I have seen numbers as low as $75 trillion and as high as $200 trillion), how can we justify our continued deficit spending when our economic doom in inevitable without significant work toward living within a realistic budget by making major spending cuts?

Top Bottom