DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    It was nice meeting everyone today. I know having e-NICS down this morning messed with a lot of people's schedules but once it came back online the checks were really quick. Thanks for everyone's patience.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Good seeing everyone that was able to make it through today. I look forward to seeing more of you tomorrow!

Also....I noticed a few guys talking about coming through on Monday. We are actually closed Sundays and Mondays.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Good seeing everyone that was able to make it through today. I look forward to seeing more of you tomorrow!

Also....I noticed a few guys talking about coming through on Monday. We are actually closed Sundays and Mondays.

Something to complain about!

:rockwoot:

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon

I should be able to come by tomorrow, you're open till 6pm?

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Cary and I picked ours up tonight. These are about as nice as mil-spec lowers can be. Beautiful machining, finishing, and anodizing. I'm very impressed. Thanks Nick, Robby, and everybody else who made this happen.

BTW the guys at Bobcat are great. Not at all pretentious and I definitely know where I'm going when I get into reloading. The place is a reloader's paradise.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

What are your days and hours of operation for your newest customers?

rbane3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Richmond
    11-6 Tuesday through Saturday.
    Sometimes there a bit early, sometimes stay a bit late.

Thanks for clearing that up, sir! I may try for Wednesday instead if I get out of work on time. However, this new information may push me back a week or two if Wed doesn't work out. Is there a deadline for pickup?

Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    Picked mine up just as the NICS came back up. The guys at Bobcat were very cool, even with the system down. I got lower #34.
    Lower as posted earlier, is very nicely done. Nice even finish with crisp roll marks.
    Thanks to VUPDblue and the others who put this together :alright:

ingo%20lower%2004_zpszmfbfagb.jpg

And for Bobcat for doing the 4473 stuff, at a very fair $15 fee. Never seen so much reloading gear before in one shop.

Last edited:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I picked mine up today also. Met a lot of you. I'll likey be spending a lot of money at bobcat maybe not in the near future. But definitely in the future.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Looks like NICS is down before the day even starts....

"The NICS call centers are currently experiencing phone system issues.* There is no ETA as to when the call centers will be back in service.* We apologize for the inconvenience and will notify you as soon as the problem is corrected.

The NICS Section"

Top Bottom