DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I probably should of used purple in my previous post. I don't need a special number, but if someone is looking for one and can't live without it I would trade.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I have several numbers I wouldn't mind having if the situation happened (5, 11, 15, 98, etc.). It would be a nice surprise, not a deal breaker as I'm happy to be on the inside looking out, not the outside looking in.

I'm good with a number swap once the dust settles...

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I just got back. There were 3 in front of me and two behind me when I left. The online check was down, so they had to call them in. All in all, about 30 minutes.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I just got back. There were 3 in front of me and two behind me when I left. The online check was down, so they had to call them in. All in all, about 30 minutes.
    This. The online checks are down, and phone was backlogged when I was there. It was fine for me. I didn't have anywhere else to be, and I got to BS with a bunch of goof balls. There may be a wait, so just be prepared. I got 26 by the way, and was the second one there.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This. The online checks are down, and phone was backlogged when I was there. It was fine for me. I didn't have anywhere else to be, and I got to BS with a bunch of goof balls. There may be a wait, so just be prepared. I got 26 by the way, and was the second one there.

You must have been there when I got there. I got 29 & 30.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Obummer must have caught wind of a scary black gun parts group buy.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Thinking about putting some velcro over it, and slapping my INGO Bacon patch on there.

Probably going to fill it in with bondo or jb weld then spray black. Nice smooth look, no logo.

Did anyone else notice the unmarked van with the guys sitting in it across the street? :shady:

TTIWWP.

Top Bottom