• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    All I have to say about it is that there is a big difference between a law abiding person vs. a criminal. They try an spin it like everyone that owns or shoots is bad. It just really P***** me off when people talk like that. We own guns to defend ourselfs an families or hunting or recreation, not to go out perform a criminal act. The way they talk and if they were to get guns band or made it very difficult to obatin one, a criminal would just use something else ie.. ball bat,steel pipe, knife, ninja throwing star( so what are they going to do make it to were you cant go out and get a pocket knife). I mean there logic is just not sound, or thats just they way it seems to me.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    If even ONE person at VA Tech was armed and properly trained in the defensive use of firearms, the catostrophy would have been avoided. Brady keeps preaching "GUN CONTROL" when they should be preaching "CRIMINAL CONTROL". The person is the criminal, not the inanimate object. I know it's a cliche' but, of all my guns, not one of them has ever killed anyone.

^^^ This ^^^:+1:

Plus Chris Matthews opinion is not worth more than a cricket fart...

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    You're right, if not guns, criminals would use something else. Many die from stabbings as well.
    So what's next? Does Brady want a kitchen utensil buy-back program?

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    The Brady Campaign is, and always has been a lie. They say they want common sense gun laws but we all know what their end game is. Brady was shot with a .22lr revolver, not an AR15 or a Glock with a 15 round magazine.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    The flaw in the whole "gun control" argument is simply put that the people they are trying to stop are... wait for it... criminals. Who if our own ATF has taught us anything have an uncanny ability to get guns when they shouldn't. So sure, make anything bigger than a BB gun illegal. Won't make a lick of difference as people doing illegal things arn't going to care if they have to break one more law to do it.

Brady was made a victim of gun violence, and like many victims the only way he can deal with it is to make others into victims too.

Moses

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Farmersburg, In.
    gun control does not work. gun control only applies to honest citizens it does not apply to criminals, thats why they are criminals. you have to get a prescription to get your medication yet prescription drug abuse is rampant. the amount of script drugs on the street is incredible. criminals could care less about the law. that said i realize we have to have laws to protect the citizenry but lets use real common sense and then lets actually enforce those laws. the constitution is the guide lets start there. just my opinion.

Top Bottom