• ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Hey guys! This is GREAT news!

If INGO wants to raise money for an anti-anti-2A protest day or needs funds for a meet & shoot, everyone just go to your local Speedway, tell them you're collecting and demand a 'donation'! Apparently they're just giving away their $$$! :lmfao:

SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    You musthave never worked a job handling money. This is pretty much every companies policy. Even banks have this policy, this information is not new to the world to make more people commit crimes, most people know this already.

True that. Not to mention it's St. Louis. I lived there for 6 years and you don't mess around there. People get shot daily in that town for less. Dumb clerk. Why was he trying to be a hero. It's not his money and its not his job to try and stop criminals! I guess the Darwin theory will eventually kick in... the dumb ones weed themselves out of the population.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    True that. Not to mention it's St. Louis. I lived there for 6 years and you don't mess around there. People get shot daily in that town for less. Dumb clerk. Why was he trying to be a hero. It's not his money and its not his job to try and stop criminals! I guess the Darwin theory will eventually kick in... the dumb ones weed themselves out of the population.

Story happened in Michigan.

Dogdung

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013

Well this happened in Michigan not St Louis. So I guess by your own observance of the Darwin theory we wont be reading any more post from you in the future.

Top Bottom