Did Law Change? Unreal incident at clinic...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    This is the thread that never ends.. Yes, it goes on and on my friends.. some people, started typing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue typing it forever just because..
    This is the thread that never ends.. Yes, it goes on and on my friends.. some people, started typing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue typing it forever just because..

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    MWAG calls are rare and I work in a rough area. Top laws I deal with every day...Burglary, Theft, Domestic Battery, Battery, Robbery (armed and strong armed), and the most common law I deal with isn't even criminal...residency (100% civil and I have no authority over) but I deal with it every day. Another common civil matter is child custody....UGH. Unless it is an armed robbery, a murder, agg assault, we just don't get MWG calls. The few we do get turn into what? Robberies in progress.

They are common in my neck of the woods...weird. Seems citizens call regularly when they spot OCers. Most of the time it results in only a visual check of the area and rarely does it turn into something more. I will add though, that there is at least a small contingent of folks with LTCHs who have no business carrying firearms at their current level of learnin' on the subject.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I will add though, that there is at least a small contingent of folks with LTCHs who have no business carrying firearms at their current level of learnin' on the subject.

Unfortunately, the same can be said for a small contingent (I hope) carrying badges.

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    I have not ruled out retaliation, but once I am supplied with the 911 transcripts and get this thing turning i would imagine my status would be changed to pull over during felony crime only.

Top Bottom