• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Terror attacks have increase all over the world since the fall of 2001, oh wait except here, so something is clearly working... to the rest of the post, MEH.

It's impossible to prove why something did NOT happen. For example, I have not been robbed. I carry constantly. By your logic, the reason I have NOT been robbed is because I carry. Can you prove that hypothesis?

The examples of "X, therefore Y=true" being a non sequitur are plenty, but I think you'd have a hard time proving your claim.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Three in three years. How soon we forget.
    June 1, Little Rock, Arkansas: Abdulhakim Muhammed, a Muslim convert from Memphis, Tennessee, is charged with shooting two soldiers outside a military recruiting center. One is killed and the other is wounded. In a January 2010 letter to the judge hearing his case, Muhammed asked to change his plea from not guilty to guilty, claimed ties to al-Qaeda, and called the shooting a jihadi attack "to fight those who wage war on Islam and Muslims."
    Nov Army: Fort Hood Gunman in Custody After 12 Killed, 31 Injured in Rampage
    Dec. 25: A Nigerian man on a flight from Amsterdam to Detroit attempted to ignite an explosive device hidden in his underwear. The explosive device that failed to detonate was a mixture of powder and liquid that did not alert security personnel in the airport. The alleged bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, told officials later that he was directed by the terrorist group Al Qaeda. The suspect was already on the government's watch list when he attempted the bombing; his father, a respected Nigerian banker, had told the U.S. government that he was worried about his son's increased extremism.

May 2, New York City: After discovering a bomb in a smoking vehicle parked in Times Square, authorities arrest Faisal Shahzad, a Pakistani who recently became a naturalized U.S. citizen, and charge him with attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and several other federal charges. American officials later announce that the Pakistani Taliban likely played a role in the bomb plot, including training Shahzad.

Obviously, you are wrong. We willingly gave up our liberty and freedoms so that these attacks would not happen.

X, Therefore Y=true

We have given up liberties (X), therefore safety results (Y=true).

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Newest Propaganda Video:

Here's the latest Stasi propaganda video issued by the Department of Homeland Security. If you see someone forget their baggage you should report it to the Federal Government immediately so they can roll out the checkpoints and start searching people's bags. Stay fearful my friends.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qml7obNdmgk[/ame]

if-you-fear-something_full_final.jpg

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Hmmm.... I went to a motel in Chicago the other day and saw all kinds of suspicious middle easterners all over the place. Of course they had this total BS cover story about "owning" the motel. That must be terrorist code. I think I'll report them tomorrow.

Yeah, the falafel guy on Michigan Ave. deals in cash only. He likes to park his van in crowded areas. Like the guy in the video, he ignores people when they ask him to move. Sometimes he yells back at them. I saw a map inside with some spots marked out. He also has big vats of smelly liquid inside. Do you think they're bomb-making chemicals? He talks a lot on this hand-held device when there are no customers. I'll report him, too.

Da Bing

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    May 2, New York City: After discovering a bomb in a smoking vehicle parked in Times Square, authorities arrest Faisal Shahzad, a Pakistani who recently became a naturalized U.S. citizen, and charge him with attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and several other federal charges. American officials later announce that the Pakistani Taliban likely played a role in the bomb plot, including training Shahzad.
    [/LEFT]

I don't know about the others, but this has to be a set up. No one can find a parking spot in Times Square at that time of the day.

Da Bing

Top Bottom