• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Yea, wow, that guy was on point. Quoted state law by code number and case law. I'd say he was quite well prepared for that encounter.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Kudos to the victim! He kept his cool very well. Not sure I would have in his place. This type of nonsensical harassment has to stop one of these days. Sadly, it's highly unlikely to stop because too many of the gangsters don't know the law and really don't care. And there are no penalties for their actions.

Old Reliable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I do not have any of those cool pictures for it, but that is so full of win, some just hit spilled out of my monitor onto the desk. I can't believe they didn't get him for wearing suspenders. Does he have a license for those? I will openly admit that I am not sure I could have handled it like this cat did.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Fenway, instead of just posting a link and leaving it. Please post your opinion on what you are linking to. As is suggested to on this forum. :D

And for everyone on this forum, it's been nice talking to you.
    he handled that very good

Yea, wow, that guy was on point. Quoted state law by code number and case law. I'd say he was quite well prepared for that encounter.

I agree totally. This guy seemed to know the law inside and out.

But I have a question. Why do almost always the guys in these kind of videos have a high squeaky voice?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Very well played.

TONS of win in this one.. I'm amazed that the cop didn't develop more of an attitude and continue to harass this guy... seemed like the LEO was getting very agitated that the guy wouldn't comply w/ his illegal demands.

I would follow up with a formal complaint and pursue the illegal seizure of my firearm as well just to prove a point.

Hopefully he did.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    But I have a question. Why do almost always the guys in these kind of videos have a high squeaky voice?

I'm sure this guy was high on adrenaline.. I would have been very nervous or buzzing w/ adrenaline.. for me, it would have been very hard to remain persistent and calm.

Glad this guy held it together AND got it on video for us all to enjoy :yesway:

bartb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    That is awesome, he was very well prepared. Everyone was relatively calm, very amazing. Plus he got his gun back without anymore more of his rights being violated!

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm gonna say he's either been through that before, or it was some kind of set up. Seriously, who just happens to know the laws so well? Maybe he was a lawyer of some type or something.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Very well played.

TONS of win in this one.. I'm amazed that the cop didn't develop more of an attitude and continue to harass this guy... seemed like the LEO was getting very agitated that the guy wouldn't comply w/ his illegal demands.

Spouting case law so readily and recording the conversation? The officer was probably worried the guy was a lawyer. These days, getting sued is a much more realistic threat than getting shot by a guy open carrying on the street. :twocents:

Top Bottom