God's Country
    INGOT_Shirt1.jpg

I vote for this one!:yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ANY one of those three would be AWESOME! Reps for the well whought out designs. If these go into the final design, I want 6. One for each of my family members. :D :thumbsup:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    :yesway:
    I vote for henktermaat's , but maybe take out the rifles. His actually show our website with the .com after the rest fo the words and not above to confuse people.

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Also - one other idea that I had for the back of a shirt... Yes I know I probably didn't get everyone's favorite gun in there :)
    (A one-color design - the most cost effective to print)

ingo1.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

Now that's kinda kickin... :yesway:

On the above design, I'd eliminate the state outline from the top, since it clashes with the main design and replace the text with "INGO" over the web address.

In the first design, I'd either change the type of guns pictured (an AR-47 and a SCAR aren't exactly run-of-the-mill stuff that Hoosiers own) or eliminate them entirely, and move the state outline to the right side of the text; otherwise it kinda reads like "JINGO" or "JINGunowners.com".

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Now that's kinda kickin... :yesway:

On the above design, I'd eliminate the state outline from the top, since it clashes with the main design and replace the text with "INGO" over the web address.

In the first design, I'd either change the type of guns pictured (an AR-47 and a SCAR aren't exactly run-of-the-mill stuff that Hoosiers own) or eliminate them entirely, and move the state outline to the right side of the text; otherwise it kinda reads like "JINGO" or "JINGunowners.com".

JINGO- hehe :laugh: good point

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This design is great. On the front lets eliminate the state like shooter521 suggested

On the back of this one can we eliminate the guns and the INGunOwners.com logo on the bottom and instead just put

- Indiana State Constitution, Article 1 Section 32

:yesway: :popcorn: :ingo: :rockwoot:

These are 2-color back, 1 color front.

Closeup - back
    ingo3c.jpg

Closeup - front
    ingo3d.jpg

Beige variant
    ingo3b.jpg

Green variant
    ingo3.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I still think Shooter had a good point about the guns on the shirt being controversial and such. It wouldn't be something my kids could wear to school, and you bet your butts my kids will wear one to school. Both of them. On the same day.

That way I only have to see the Superintendent once. Unless I take them to court for guns being on the shirt. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    yeah- having actual guns on the shirts may be abrasive to the sheep's gentle psyches.

I'm not worried about the sheeple. I'm just wanting my kids to be able to wear them to school without them getting suspended. Although, fighting them of first amendment rights about gun rights would make for an interesting lawsuit... And no, I wouldn't sue for monetary gain because that's your money too and I'm not cold hearted and greedy! :thumbsup:

:ingo::patriot:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    A couple more...

INGOT_Shirt4.jpg

Added the website under the INGO on the front, made the flag on the back larger and the type more bold, and changed the shirt color to sage green.

INGOT_Shirt5.jpg

INGO w/ web address (no state this time) on the front; enlarged state map on the back, and put both the INGO banner and text inside it. Reversed the IN constitution text with a drop shadow to make it stand out a bit.

Top Bottom