• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    On the back...hmmm....something clever...hmmm.

What about the classic "Top 40 Reasons for Gun Control"? Kinda like concert T-shirts when they list all the tour dates on the back. It will give the guy behind you on the bus something to read. . . .

:D

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    What about the classic "Top 40 Reasons for Gun Control"? Kinda like concert T-shirts when they list all the tour dates on the back. It will give the guy behind you on the bus something to read. . . .

I like this idea on the back. On the front left side the words Indiana Gun Owners.com with the state behind it.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I think he means covert/subdued.

I don't want to be subversive.

Then on my department apps when they ask "Have you ever been a part of any subversive organizations" I'll have to check YES! :n00b:

That's what I thought. I agree - I'd rather have a nice looking shirt that at first or even second glance teaches someone that I'm into guns and Indiana, instead of smacking the viewer in the face with some message. It's all about good taste :ingo:

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Here is something I came up with. I could not find the exact font used in the main banner for the site so I just used the picture itself. In the final design I do not want the brown background behind "INGunOwners" I hope you all see what I mean.

Fenway I am sure your T-shirt guy can remove that background but I can't because of the picture, I cant get a clean cut out.

templatecopy.png

SootKing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    not tellin
    How about the IN Gun Owners Logo on the front left side of the shirt.

And this on the back
    2ndAmendment.jpg

www.ingunowers.com

im down for that one. i really like how are country is going to hell and there is nobody doing anything about it. people should be outraged that are second ammendment rights are being taken away because "barak osoma" doesnt like guns not to mention HRbill number 45!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Something like this is getting close to what I have in mind.

Here is something I came up with. I could not find the exact font used in the main banner for the site so I just used the picture itself. In the final design I do not want the brown background behind "INGunOwners" I hope you all see what I mean.

Fenway I am sure your T-shirt guy can remove that background but I can't because of the picture, I cant get a clean cut out.

templatecopy.png

gdun67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Indiana
    templatecopy.png
    [/quote]

I Also second that idea. Just do a little twirking. I personally am not too sure about having two outlines of the state. Front looks perfect, i just think back needs a little work.
    either way :yesway::+1:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

templatecopy.png

This.

I'll take one in XXL and XS/S.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    One question though, Why is the .com alwayu above the work gun in everything made. If someone didnt know us they would think our website was ING.com. Also INGO.com takes you to some weird doctor website. I know because i got confused on that when i first started. Just some thoughts.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't see any bacon?:popcorn:

It'll be on the inside of the shirt. Behind your belly button, in front of your spine, and above your bladder. If you're standing up and facing someone that is. :D

:bacondance:

No, I like the INGO shirt aswell, but without stopping to read it you don't know that the website is a gun website or that you're a gun owner. I still think there should be an AR and AK crossed on top of the words and a set of pistols on either side, maybe a bolt gun and a shotty on bottom too.

Gotta get em all represented! :rockwoot:

:patriot:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    INGOT_Shirt1.jpg

INGOT_Shirt2.jpg

INGOT_Shirt3.jpg

Notes:
    1) I used the full INGunowners.com logo to promote the site, give the shirt a bit of color, and because if we're mentioning "arms," then there's no need to go all "gray man" with just the "INGO" logo.

2) I did not use any pictures or outlines of guns; no matter which ones I chose, someone would've been offended that I didn't use their favorite. I also wanted the shirt to be more politically neutral (it quotes the state constitution, which could hardly be called "inflammatory" or "controversial"), and acceptable for wear in "no tolerance" zones such as schools, airports, etc, where even a picture of a gun can attract the wrong kind of attention.

3) I used the state constitution language rather than the 2nd Amendment, because this is Indiana Gun Owners, dammit! Our right to arms is doubly guaranteed. Besides, everybody on both sides of the RKBA issue knows what the 2A says; everybody might NOT know that a similar (and IMO, even stronger) affirmation also exists in our state constitution.

The designs above would work with pretty much any T-shirt color except black, which I wouldn't want anyway. If need be, I can throw a bit of a white cast behind the text for use on darker-colored shirts, but I think something neutral/earth-tone (tan, sage, gray, etc) would work best.

My :twocents:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom