• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    If i can get the picture posted, I have one of a very young me in Iraq with a very questionable American firearm that I found and was allowed to keep as long as I turned it in before we came home. Pics always help with the issue of military service BS. I love busting out the phonies and the fobbit rangers/combay cooks lol

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    I only saw Berettas and Sigs issued out. Beretta for the "regular" troops and SIGs for some of the body guards and CID type folks. Navy CIS had SIGs, too, at least in Italy.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Here we go. Take a couple guesses! Stupid photobucket won't let me change the messed up name either, boo on them.

0761c4ca.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Nice. I remember being issued my first Desert Eagle, when I was in the Civil War. Although back then, they were known as Howitzers. We all had to carry at least three, since we marched at least 200 miles a day, in the sand, uphill. Course, we also had the 40 watt plasma rifles too, until the South captured the technology, then lost it.
    I dont know why, but when I find posers like this, I always just try to come up with the most unbelievable story to see if they will try to bust me out, or if they will realize that Im totally mocking them. That's just me though.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Is the Miller Lite hat supposed to be cool or ironic? I always forget.

Well back then, it not only was cool, but it was one of the only things I had from home lol I won it at a wing eating competition at B dubs right before deploying. I'm more of a High Life/PBR guy myself, but who doesn't like free shwag?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Man, back in MY day all they gave us were rocks & slings.

You should've seen the size of this one feller I had to take out. Everyone else was scared to do it!

-J-

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Drillsgt's do set the standard.

:patriot: They sure do. I'm wondering if somehow, by some monumental brain fart moment, that this guy had mistaken an M9 for a DE. Far fetched, I know, because they look nothing alike. But I have seen some pretty retarded Joes in my day.

Why I'm even giving this buster a small benefit of doubt I don't know. Just feeling nice this morning I guess.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Why in the hell was he with his Drill Sergeant in the middle of a war-zone...? we move bootcamp to the sandbox?

:):

Don't believe everything you hear....

Top Bottom