• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    My party got seperated in search and destroy the other day, I joined their game and just for fun I rushed them with duel DE's. Killed my whole crew and they were pissed.

2.03 KDR:rockwoot:

I do that sometimes when they're playing like idiots. Nothing like an AA-12 shell to the back of the head or an RPG to the ground to get the message across :D

.87 KDR courtesy of too much Demolition and teaching the lady how to play ;) Some of the best times I've had is when I get a group of people to fill a lobby and we play a specific weapon set, like knives only, or riot shields, or semi-auto pistols only :rockwoot:It's unbelievably quiet when all you hear is riot shields tapping eachother :):

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    it's possible that they have Desert Eagles, they DO have the MK 23 Socom, it's the only crew served handgun in the US inventory, the MK 23 only weighs 20lbs though......

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    I dont believe that guy for one second. Just the cost efficiency of issuing that sidearm to personnel would be ridiculous. I have heard of M9's and Sig 226's being issued.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I had a booth owner at a flea market telling passersby that he was a Vietnam vet, as he was sitting in a wheelchair that he moved around with his feet. He said he was a pilot.

His aircraft of choice? He said he flew F-18's and F-14's for the AIR FORCE 1968-1970.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    The guy was telling the truth. I carried one as a companion piece to the M 134 Minigun I carried around, oh and all my missions were top secret solo ops.....damn now I have to kill you.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I do that sometimes when they're playing like idiots. Nothing like an AA-12 shell to the back of the head or an RPG to the ground to get the message across :D

.87 KDR courtesy of too much Demolition and teaching the lady how to play ;) Some of the best times I've had is when I get a group of people to fill a lobby and we play a specific weapon set, like knives only, or riot shields, or semi-auto pistols only :rockwoot:It's unbelievably quiet when all you hear is riot shields tapping eachother :):

I get my rear end handed to me in riot shields lol. Can't ever spin fast enough

If you guys play on Xbox my screenname is also my gamertag, just let me know where you are from!

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    His DI followed him to Iraq? Wait a minute, his DI probably LED him to Iraq. I spose anything could happen. Good thing they went to Iraq cause Desert Eagles aren't designed to function in the jungle. Just what I have heard....:dunno::laugh:

No, his drill instructor hitched a ride in their double secret urban assault vehicle. Here you can see them patrolling the streets of bagdad. If you look real close you can se the DI in the window with his DE.

Stripes_664a.jpg

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    GSG-5 in Iraq

Oh yeah, I can believe that. I heard a kid (Maybe 18 years old) at a Indy 1500 told me as he picked up a GSG-5 that it was just like the one he carried in Iraq on his last tour. The man standing next to him asked why he would ever carry a .22 into combat. It never fails to amaze me how much BS you hear at a gun show.:dunno:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had a booth owner at a flea market telling passersby that he was a Vietnam vet, as he was sitting in a wheelchair that he moved around with his feet. He said he was a pilot.

His aircraft of choice? He said he flew F-18's and F-14's for the AIR FORCE 1968-1970.

I know a guy that used to work where I work that claimed he needed sick leave because he was having ptsd from his tour in Vietnam. He was dead serious. Did I mention he was 35?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I know a guy that used to work where I work that claimed he needed sick leave because he was having ptsd from his tour in Vietnam. He was dead serious. Did I mention he was 35?
    :cool: I had an older guy (who should have known) ask me if my disability was from Vietnam. Dude, I'm 40. No, no it was not. :dunno:

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    I bet I met his dad when he came into the gunshop I worked at in Florida. He was in his late 40's maybe 5'8" 350 lbs wearing tiger stripe BDU's and a boonie hat. I didnt know that BDU's were made that big. Anyways he huffed and puffed his way up to the counter to check out a Savage bolt gun in 22-250 claiming that it was exactly the same as the rifle he carried in Vietnam as a "SEAL recon scout sniper" to kill "Japs" with.:rolleyes: My coworker who was a verified SEAL picked up on that and walked over. "Hey Tim guess what? This guy was in the Teams too.. he was a Recon Scout Sniper".:popcorn: Mr TigerStripe went pale and became obviously nervous. Tim who is about 6'4" 240 with practically no body fat started asking him some questions. Mr TigerStripe may have been a SEAL because he went out that door faster than any other customer had before!

harry1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    South Bend
    You are mistaken, they come in many calibers all of which are allowed din combat. Remember the 50 Cal BMG, now thats combat.....thats about 700 grains of diplomacy right there

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    You are mistaken, they come in many calibers all of which are allowed din combat. Remember the 50 Cal BMG, now thats combat.....thats about 700 grains of diplomacy right there

.50BMG is for a crew served, mounted weapon, to be used in an anti material dissipation role. Ie; you shoot the weapon packs, chest rigs, and building walls.

Experience: I was top gun with my Ma Deuce in 1st ID
    In 04 and 06, and instructed BLUEFOR on it's use for years.

Top Bottom