• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • neraph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    ...except for making them look like whiny brats and wasting our time and tax dollars.

Democrats won't be back this week

"[House Speaker] Bosma announced the House Rules Committee would extend the legislative deadline for bills on their second and third reading until next Friday, meaning legislation previously considered by the body will not die as previously thought.

This does not mean, however, that the controversial right to work legislation would surface. It has yet to have a first reading, meaning it is not eligible for a second.
    The vote to extend the deadline will be the chamber’s first order of business once a quorum is present."

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i think they should drop it and then when the dems come back they lock the doors and then bring it back up

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Great publicity stunt. To bad it has blown up in their face.
    While it may be a legal ploy, the media is not telling that part.

This little game will be long remembered by many.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Does anybody honestly think anyone will remember any of this in November 2012?
    Any mention of it will be declared "Hate Speech" and the same worthless, lying, elitist pigs will be re-elected.
    The Demoncraps are counting on the short memory of the electorate and the gullibility of those who will believe them when they they won't do it again.

BTW, the Republicans did it in '91, so that makes it OK? Fine, I'm sure we can find an instance of a constituent shooting some lawmaker over his actions as a legislator. Would that make shooting these low-life's OK?

Disclaimer: I am not calling for the assassination of anyone, I am simply saying that just because it happened before, that doesn't make it right.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    People will remember this, because both sides will bring it up come campaign time.

"We stood up for you!"

"No they didn't, WE stood up for you!"

Depending if you vote R or D, you will likely believe one of them - and denounce the other.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well its no surprise they went to a state that welcomes their type with open arms. i was kinda hoping they would stay there forever. then we could hold up a sign from across the border that says: HA! HA! TRICKED YOU!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Does anybody honestly think anyone will remember any of this in November 2012?
    Any mention of it will be declared "Hate Speech" and the same worthless, lying, elitist pigs will be re-elected.
    The Demoncraps are counting on the short memory of the electorate and the gullibility of those who will believe them when they they won't do it again.

BTW, the Republicans did it in '91, so that makes it OK? Fine, I'm sure we can find an instance of a constituent shooting some lawmaker over his actions as a legislator. Would that make shooting these low-life's OK?

Disclaimer: I am not calling for the assassination of anyone, I am simply saying that just because it happened before, that doesn't make it right.

I think you are correct, no one is going to remember. Unless the media brings up and I doubt that is going to happen. Too many sheep in this country vote party instead of candidate. Even if this is a total failure the Dems will claim victory, they always do even in defeat.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No that is December 2012.

Right! 12/12/2012 at 12:12 PM when the ancient astronauts who seeded earth return. This point in time is chosen because they have five appendages with 12 digits each and form sacred breeding groups of 20 individuals. Three such groups visited the ancient Babylonians with the result that the Babylonians developed a counting system based on groups of 60 (5X12=60, and 3X20=60). Confronted by 60 aliens with advanced technology who each had 60 digits, it is no wonder they thought 60 was an important number.
    Hopefully, they will be benevolent and not view the earth as a farm to be harvested.

Oh, lest anyone be alarmed, please consider the above post to be in purple.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    That Dems left their posts is a break down of the social contract.

That Repubs want to send armed agents of the state to bring them back by force is yet another break down of the same social contract.

I would say there is plenty of fail to go around here.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Let them stay there. Do not pass any new legislation sounds pretty good.

Amen!

I am for limiting new legislation to plain english, and to three new laws per year. All three have to fit on the front side of a three by five cards. 12 point font.

Top Bottom