• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lemme see, who was in the streets crying out "one solution, revolution!"

Hmmm, someone who our young President loved and respected. Who was it now?

0924alinsky.jpg

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Democrats are HOPING for violent backlash. It will give them an excuse/cover to tighten the noose more. It wasn't effective for them in the '60s and it won't be now either. There's still an opportunity for non-violent backlash to be effective.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    When are they going to apologize and speak out against the SEIU thugs and the Illegal Aliens that they largely support being violent at our protests?

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    "All men are created equal and independant, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent and inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Liberty = 1 : the quality or state of being free: a : the power to do as one pleases b : freedom from physical restraint c : freedom from arbitrary or despotic control d : the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges e : the power of choice

I feel as though, Democrats or liberals, oddly enough don't understand what Liberty means. If they did they wouldn't go and pass a bill that gives people less liberty, they would try to create things that would give people MORE liberty. By forcing what is "Good" for people, on everyone, they are in fact taking choice away from Americans.

I am no child. I make my own decisions. If I chose to be wise and buy healthcare then I should be able to. If I decide to be wise and live a health lifestyle and save more money towards retirement, well I should be able to. Who is a Politician to decide what is best for me? He isn't my father, and even then, my father only gives me advice. Only Officers give me orders.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm not planning on shooting anybody myself, and don't quite advocate that yet, since we still have a chance through the Supreme Court and the next election (maybe we can get enough Reps in to repeal this travesty, and override any veto)but if someone goes out and shoots a bunch of democrat congresspeople, and I end up on their jury, they'll walk or at worst get a hung jury.

THIS is the real reason we're guaranteed a jury of our PEERS.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    As a cop, I can tell you that people who make threats, harass, and sound false alarms are justification for bringing back stockades and signs. Don't be that guy.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    As a cop, I can tell you that people who make threats, harass, and sound false alarms are justification for bringing back stockades and signs. Don't be that guy.

Thanks. I'll continue to express myself as I see fit. Really don't need your permission, ya know.

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Violence is of course the wrong answer. It's understandable to be upset and want to do something, violence however wont solve the problem, it will make it worse. The best way to prevent this kind of garbage, is to get involved in politics. If you can't find someone worth voting for, maybe take a shot at running yourself. I am pretty sure the average Joe off the street could do a better job running things than who we have in place.

Also what ever happened to Pay Go? You can't tell people that you are going to be conservative with your spending and then spend almost a trillion dollars on a health care mess.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I myself wouldn't threaten a US Congressman with violence, BUT they just passed the most blatantly anti-US Constitution piece of legislation in the history of this country. With so many people upset about the passing of this law, did those Democratic congressmen and women think their constituents would quietly accept a government takeover of the healthcare industry????

Yes, the FBI and Secret Service was quietly briefing certain members of Congress behind closed doors. For all we know, they could be telling those people to stop whining and blowing things out of proportion by acting like violence against them was a new thing and totally unfair.

Thirdly, what you would do if you feared kickback from the passing of this new healthcare law? Why couldn't all the violence be the work of Democratic operatives working on orders delivered from on high? What better way to discredit the opposition especially the Tea Party people by painting them out to be no more than racist, violent thugs encouraged to violence by instigators like Beck, Hannity, or Limbaugh. Why else would they try to have the Republican leaders in Washington, D.C. make public statements against those violent, violent people? Now watch, if it hasn't started already, the liberal mainstream media tie the Tea Party to the violence.

If you doubt me, look at what happened to Barney Frank and Congressman Clyburn. Those two individuals and the liberal MSM painted one picture of the Tea Party protestors leading up to the vote while the Tea Party people are saying that it didn't happen that way.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I feel as though, Democrats or liberals, oddly enough don't understand what Liberty means. If they did they wouldn't go and pass a bill that gives people less liberty, they would try to create things that would give people MORE liberty. By forcing what is "Good" for people, on everyone, they are in fact taking choice away from Americans.

I hear people say this all the time, so I'm not picking on you here. They understand perfectly what freedom is. They just don't think it's a good idea.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Thanks. I'll continue to express myself as I see fit. Really don't need your permission, ya know.

I'm talking about crime, not legitimate protest. It's good to let your Congressman know that he won't get your vote. It's bad to call them and make death threats (stalking/harassment), throw bricks through windows (criminal mischief), or walk on their property and cut propane lines (criminal recklessness).

Protest to your heart's content, but law breaking is what the lefties do. I'm a righty because I'm better than that, and so are the people on this site.

Top Bottom