• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He will not be the nominee, so I guess that means you're abstaining entirely.

It's a bit of irony that the two most opposite candidates in the field both poll about the same. The fat ass puss bag from NJ and Rand Paul usually have about the same poll numbers. So I guess to republican voters, they want their freedom to stay between the limits.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    From the 2012 Dem Platform: "We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements--like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole"

Never mind that "strengthening" means creating new laws not enforcing the ones existing. Anybody think the 2016 platform is going focus on protecting our constitutional rights more?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Rubio.... looking at his platform makes me cringe, but his views seem to match the conservative party so I shouldnt be surprised.

Seems to me you're a social platform voter. Johnson. Paul. You don't seem to mind their fiscal conservatism. Not Rubio? Must be social. I personally think the government should just stay out of social issues. People should be free to exercise their own morals as long as they don't violate other people rights. I think Hillary would tend to happily violate conservative's social rights while pandering to the social justice morons.

I'm not a one issue voter. I have a whole list of points that I'll tally to see which candidates best fit the list. 2A is top of that list and is weighted pretty damn heavily. Fiscal responsibility is near the top. Individual liberty/personal responsibility are near the top. And "social justice" is not even on the list. It is a waste of breath saying it out loud.

Comparing my list to the prospects of Hillary vs Rubio. I'm holding my nose and voting Rubio. I probably would only do a protest 3rd party vote if it were something crazy like Trump or the fat ass puss bag from NJ nominated.

Hellhound1055

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I guess I'm kinda on the same line, in regards to top priority being the 2A however with other civil rights following directly afterward. Maybe its just me, but there seems to be little chance of moderates or independents in the current state of the political warzone.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess I'm kinda on the same line, in regards to top priority being the 2A however with other civil rights following directly afterward. Maybe its just me, but there seems to be little chance of moderates or independents in the current state of the political warzone.

Honestly, neither party is all that interested in actual civil rights. Progressives have abandoned real civil rights by redefining them as positive rights. Social justice is "social" but it has nothing to do with actual justice.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How can anybody vote for hitlary?
    Is there anybody that doesn't know how slimy she is after 30 years of back dealing she has been involved in???
    Vote for Hill-ray because she did such a bang up job as Sec. of State.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Remember the "we have to cooperate in order to protect our rights".

Ceasefire Oregon Doc Reveals Gun Control Advocates' Playbook - The Truth About Guns

Oregon just had a gun control bill passed, and here's the next plans.

No surprises. The usual drivel from the usual suspects. The problem is that they just plain won't stop.

It has always been integral with the nature of totalitarians to see to it that the people (they're called "subjects") are incapable of resisting their tyranny.
    They fear those who would have a final way to halt their plans.

I'm just mentioning it for people new to the fight, that haven't seen us give ground over and over, and want to work with the anti in order to minimize the damage.

Top Bottom