Democrat vs. Republican - I finally understand...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Nope. That has never been my argument.

However, even you said that you advocate personal accountability before legalization. So, we have the same philosophy on that particular point.

That means you're either misrepresenting my argument on purpose, or your philosophy differs depending on who the audience is. Either way, your credibility is diminished.

Oh Noes!!!!!

Again, your question was a trap. No matter how I answered, it would be wrong for you.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Thomas Jefferson was a democrat then.
    He believed that if we still had the same constitution we were born with we'd be freakin' idiots. Progressive = move forward as conditions require. Conservatives= don't change anything. The founders were infallible gods. Or, as Jon Meachem (Thomas Jefferson- The Art of Power) explained recently, TJ would think that having the same rules the country was founded around would be like an adult forced to wear his childhood clothes.

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    LOL. At least you're finally admitting you create them. That's half the battle.

So does your logic not apply to gun owners? Should they have the right to own them an commit a crime causing me to pay for their incarceration? What about my right to my property?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Oh Noes!!!!!

Again, your question was a trap. No matter how I answered, it would be wrong for you.

It's only a trap if you don't have any principles.

Doesn't matter though, you answered it, so we'll take it as your philosophy. Unless of course you want to recant.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Seeing how this is a gun owners forum.............

Most Democats are anti gun. ie. Big Brother knows whats best for you. Life isnt fair, vote for us and we will make it fair.:(

Most Republicans are pro gun. ie. Individualism. Work hard, study hard, live the American dream. You can do it.:patriot:

My :twocents:
    Nuff said.

Sorry, we have a purity test instituted. Any politician that is not completely pure must be rejected. So we only vote for people who have never actually held office, that way they haven't made any errors in governance.:rockwoot:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Pictures say a thousand words. Of course, I can't really say that the Republicans are THAT much more responsible most of the time.

Mia_Love_Sandra_Fluke-e1346674340909_zpse2e8dad5.jpg

Top Bottom