• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It was my understanding that the Paris weapons had been sold as de-activated firearms, and then reactivated. This is a problem for the EU as legally a deactivated gun cannot be sold if it may readily be converted back to being a functional firearm.

Even if (and that is a HUGE if) the guns came from the US isn't their export and sale in the EU just a wee bit illegal?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Schakowsky has polluted the US House since 1999 and will continue to do so until she dies thanks to the liberal voters in the suburbs north of Chicago. She gets lots of perks, nice salary and contributes absolutely nothing to our country. I also agree with other posts on Murray, she exudes what a brain dead liberal is.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Schakowsky has polluted the US House since 1999 and will continue to do so until she dies thanks to the liberal voters in the suburbs north of Chicago. She gets lots of perks, nice salary and contributes absolutely nothing to our country. I also agree with other posts on Murray, she exudes what a brain dead liberal is.

Liberal and braindead? :):

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Only the stupid and the dead vote for Jan Shakowsky. German guy sells AKs from China and Yugoslavia to an individual of "Arab decent". These AKs are used for terror acts in Paris, France that were planned in Belgium. Oh yes, definitely out fault.

As long as DoJ doesn't have OPERATION FAST AND FURIOUS 2 (we've armed the drug cartels, now we'll arm the terrorists) we should be able to survive.
    :+1:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    It was my understanding that the Paris weapons had been sold as de-activated firearms, and then reactivated. This is a problem for the EU as legally a deactivated gun cannot be sold if it may readily be converted back to being a functional firearm.

Even if (and that is a HUGE if) the guns came from the US isn't their export and sale in the EU just a wee bit illegal?

You're referring to the starter's pistols used, not the AKs.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

That's possible, you can buy those neutralized guns all over Europe without any paper work and for cheap.
    The law on what you need to do to make them neutralized is different in each country.
    My understanding is that the gun neutralized in Germany are easier to bring back to a functional state compared to the ones from France or Austria.

For AKs they need to cut the lips of the magazines but I seen neutralized AKs sold with fully functioning mags.
    Im sure if you shop around you can get all the parts you need to have a functioning full auto AK.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hmm, so could I, as J Random film producer/museum curator/malcontent then import them from Deutchland as disabled/replica firearms, or maybe parts kits? Got any urls?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think I have a "winner": Hank Johnson (Dolt) 5years ago asked an admiral if there was any concern about Guam capsizing, given the military presence there.

Wait, you are telling me that islands don't actually float on top of the water? SCIENCE!

Top Bottom