• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I get delayed every time I purchase a firearm through an FFL. Now I just know I'm going to have to go twice to buy a gun and am pickier about where I buy them. I made the mistake a few years ago of buying at Cabelas, who won't hand over your purchase until they get a go ahead from the ATF (similar to most big box stores). It took eleven days. I won't do that again. Now I am pretty much limited to a LGS that is close enough that I don't mind driving there twice to pick up my purchase... and one that honors the three business day wait to pick up a firearm on a delay.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I get delayed every time I purchase a firearm through an FFL. Now I just know I'm going to have to go twice to buy a gun and am pickier about where I buy them. I made the mistake a few years ago of buying at Cabelas, who won't hand over your purchase until they get a go ahead from the ATF (similar to most big box stores). It took eleven days. I won't do that again. Now I am pretty much limited to a LGS that is close enough that I don't mind driving there twice to pick up my purchase... and one that honors the three business day wait to pick up a firearm on a delay.
    I was that way for years with nics, now it's a 20 min wait. I never did out of town stores or gun show ffls because of it.

DonQ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2024
    Hammond
    Hey now, you guys are gonna wind up running another one off!
    I don’t pay them no mind lol as long as i got my point and some members gave me good answers
    do you know some LGS that honor the 3 day rule??

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    That statement means any store or shop that sells any type of firearm not JUST the big stores you described.

Yes, but the big stores make you wait for the go ahead from the ATF, where some smaller gun shops will let you pick it up after three business days regardless whether they get the go ahead or not (per ATF rules).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don’t pay them no mind lol as long as i got my point and some members gave me good answers
    Excellent! You sir have thick skin and will last here.

If you take us too serious and get butthurt you risk flaming out and getting a permanent vacation due to the bad reaction.

Welcome to INGO!

Top Bottom