• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    Hey there folks! New member here. I've been on for a couple weeks I think? And I completely blanked that I needed to be a regular human and introduce myself so...

I'm a gun loving HAITIAN immigrant from Hendricks County who is literally JUST starting to get into guns. Been to the range about 3-4 times, loved it, but none of my friends are into guns so here I come to find non-imaginary friends behind my little screen... oh, and see what decent prices for guns are as to not get price gouged at stores... oh and join fun gun events when they happen.

And yes, I'm young, but still got some sense in me, so bare with me if I sound like idk what I'm talking about.

Oh and how do I PM?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome!
    [insert cat joke here]

Sorry, I couldnt resist. Glad to have you here and you will find this place is a treasure trove of info.

Like if you dont want to get hosed by stores, there are great lists of stores with good prices that wont let you down.

Definitely not imaginary people here. Except for Printcraft. He doesnt really exist. Ive made quite a few real life friends on INGO, so its quite the community.

Welcome again!

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    love the scene in Clueless where she says “Hayteeinns”

welcome! every now & then there’s a meetup at a local range. I’ve only made it to one but met some good guys. hope to see ya around (here or in person)

pm is done a couple ways - i just know the name of who I want to message and go to conversations > start new conversation.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Welcome to INGO

Ask questions around this place and you will get information, opinion, and sometimes a reality check.
    Loads of good knowledgeable people around here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You have been added to our files...

SuEFqeWxlLcvm.webp

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Definitely not imaginary people here. Except for Printcraft. He doesnt really exist.
    I've been told I'm a "nobody".
    Does that mean I don't exist? :runaway:

Hey there folks! New member here. I've been on for a couple weeks I think? And I completely blanked that I needed to be a regular human and introduce myself so...

I'm a gun loving HAITIAN immigrant from Hendricks County who is literally JUST starting to get into guns. Been to the range about 3-4 times, loved it, but none of my friends are into guns so here I come to find non-imaginary friends behind my little screen... oh, and see what decent prices for guns are as to not get price gouged at stores... oh and join fun gun events when they happen.

And yes, I'm young, but still got some sense in me, so bare with me if I sound like idk what I'm talking about.

Oh and how do I PM?

What did you shoot at the range?

Welcome to Ingo from Lafayette

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom