• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I have access to Tactical Innovations T-15 lowers, and would set something up from 21st Century Firearm for their lowers. I sell them already to INGO members for 99.95 plus tax... If a large number of people wanted one, I could call and see if I could get a better price for such a buy...

DaleB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Bedford, IN
    Count me in

NOt knowing what the final price is I will commit to one at htis time, but more than likely 3... I haven't had time to read every post ato keep up to date since I am at work. I will this evening, but if you need a qty to make it happen, I WANT ONE. (or more)

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I just completed negotiations with Delaware Machinery and they agreed to help me put on another Group Buy but I need to commit to a larger number.

Dick

How large of a number and how much per reciever. Also, since some others have asked, will they have the DM on the side, or will they be blank?
    Thanks!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    How large of a number and how much per reciever. Also, since some others have asked, will they have the DM on the side, or will they be blank?
    Thanks!

There was an add posted by Michiana in the group buy forum giving us a GREAT deal on some new DM lowers but it mysteriously has vanished. I was ready to buy two for sure and I believe you could get them without the logo on the side. If a mod could tell us what happened to the Group Buy so we can get a deal that would be great.

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    There was an add posted by Michiana in the group buy forum giving us a GREAT deal on some new DM lowers but it mysteriously has vanished. I was ready to buy two for sure and I believe you could get them without the logo on the side. If a mod could tell us what happened to the Group Buy so we can get a deal that would be great.

I just noticed this also. What gives?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I would really like to see the OP follow through on this, or at least tell everyone that this is a no-go on his part. We all understand that "stuff happens", but we all would like closure as well. This thread has turned into a free for all insofar as group buys go, and I'm tempted to close it. I will leave it open for another day or two, hoping that the OP returns with an update. If that doesn't happen, this will close...

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I don't kmow the whole story, but Michianas group buy moved to another forum. I picked up a handful of lowers with no logo for 80 OTD. Great buy.

There's another forum?:ingo:

I understand about wanting the original guy to come back and say yea or ney. I hope that if that ends up happening that Michianas will repost in the group buy forum.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    It seems a safe bet that the OP is not going to be able to follow through with what he was talking about. It may be due to miscommunication or another problem but if he was sincere about this going on then I would guess that he would have posted by now. Is there any way to let Michiana post his thread back up in the group buy forum so INGO guys can get the lowers they want for sure?

Thanks

Newton3407

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Unfortunately, there is no group buy for Delaware Tool AR-15 type recievers and there never was. It was a joke to stir some of the folks up on this forumn and toy with them.

However, Delaware Tool and Machining is a real live machine shop in Muncie, Indiana that also produces AR-15 type recievers. It is a reasonable price to get one for $110, considering their quality. For $90, it is truly a bargain and anything below that is an amazing deal.

I have personally inspected them and they are the finest recievers I have seen. They are more precise than Rock River Arms or DPMS, which are very nice indeed. Other brands, such as Colt and Bushmaster are as good as Delaware Tool's AR-15 type recievers, but they are not better.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Unfortunately, there is no group buy for Delaware Tool AR-15 type recievers and there never was. It was a joke to stir some of the folks up on this forumn and toy with them.

However, Delaware Tool and Machining is a real live machine shop in Muncie, Indiana that also produces AR-15 type recievers. It is a reasonable price to get one for $110, considering their quality. For $90, it is truly a bargain and anything below that is an amazing deal.

I have personally inspected them and they are the finest recievers I have seen. They are more precise than Rock River Arms or DPMS, which are very nice indeed. Other brands, such as Colt and Bushmaster are as good as Delaware Tool's AR-15 type recievers, but they are not better.

That's pretty bold of you to come on here and, for your first post, start hurling accusations...

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    There was a group buy started by Michiana but it was "disappeared" by someone on this board. Also, Newton3407 I would love to know where you get your information of comparison between the quality of the lowers along with how you know there was no group buy when Michiana tried to start one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom