Not open for further replies.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Is there still an intrest here?

I think there is there is still quite a bit of interest. We should easily have more than the 25 minimum.

With regards to the logo, if I remember correctly, these will be a standard "DM" script logo. Any custom/no logo requires a minimum production run of 350 pieces.

Will keep an eye out for the group buy thread with specific payment info.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So what's the deal? Go or no go? Time frame? I've got the itch to build!! OP has been silent for a couple of days now.:dunno: Looks like 20 pieces just from the last two pages of posts.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    i will contact the company of the link i provided and see if they actually have 111 of these in stock and their not comming straight from DM......If so anyone still interested in still doing this....or some type of reciever group buy? BTW i would like to add to that article.....so what about the bank loosing money i dont care one once about banks loosing money any more......so the fudge what cry about it........Banks and the auto industry should be kissing my big fat BUTT right now......Also i worked out the money we all would get from that big stimulus Obama tard passed after 5 mins in office......According to the last census {which counts children and illeagels i believe} We should all have recieved close to 9000.......that was counting kids so im sure the amount would rise not counting children......SO......i hate the president banks and everyone else that has to do with this "stimulus bs"........

Last edited:

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    BTW i would like to add to that article.....so what about the bank loosing money i dont care one once about banks loosing money any more......so the fudge what cry about it........Banks and the auto industry should be kissing my big fat BUTT right now.......

:popcorn:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Delaware Machinery lowers

I have sold a lot of Delaware Machinery lowers and really doubt the OP is close to what these need to sell for. Even if you found a FFL to do all these transfers for free (which I doubt), just the purchase price and sales tax will put the price way over what is being thrown out to people. Hope he is right but I think I will sit back and watch this instead of American Idol. :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom