• ...and so much more!
  • Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Sadly, after this all over and she is serving her prison term and beyond, she will never be able to make resitution for all of the wrong that she has done and continues to do.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So Special Investigator Lightfoot (the mind still boggles) made her report - city is $3.65M in the red - and the next day a news crew can’t find Mayor Tiffany.

I think the 3.65 million figure must be low, comments saying there’s $6 million in unpaid vendor bills as well.

Oh, and there’s absolutely no tracking of credit card expenditures. $40K in Amazon purchases in ONE DAY.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So Special Investigator Lightfoot (the mind still boggles) made her report - city is $3.65M in the red - and the next day a news crew can’t find Mayor Tiffany.

I think the 3.65 million figure must be low, comments saying there’s $6 million in unpaid vendor bills as well.

Oh, and there’s absolutely no tracking of credit card expenditures. $40K in Amazon purchases in ONE DAY.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Comments say it is EX-deputy police chief, was fired awhile back, but still showing up for work?

Do watch the vid up to the first interview. Those glasses are wild.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive been following this saga on YT. Seems like local news has stories on this weekly at least. How she isnt in jail already is beyond me.

JoeSig

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    DeMotte, IN
    When I was living in AZ and working in banking, the amount of former Illinois state paid/benefit recipients living in AZ was crazy. Some of them had 3 or more pensions plus SS, not even living there!!! A lot of them were teachers who gamed the system. Made almost $200k a year, doing nothing. How Illinois never got federal attention for their abuse of tax payer money is infuriating.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    When I was living in AZ and working in banking, the amount of former Illinois state paid/benefit recipients living in AZ was crazy. Some of them had 3 or more pensions plus SS, not even living there!!! A lot of them were teachers who gamed the system. Made almost $200k a year, doing nothing. How Illinois never got federal attention for their abuse of tax payer money is infuriating.
    When I lived there 12 years ago, it was in the teachers' contract that they got a 10% raise year over year for the last 3 years of employment once they announced their intentions to retire. This, of course, also helped in their pension calculations. My son's 1st grade teacher was comfortably into 6 figures the last year she taught in Naperville. I assume but don't know if that's still in the contract.

Top Bottom