• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    i haven't been here personally but many people from my work have take their basic firearms class that our work/union pays for. they all had good things to say about it and its nice because they were able to use guns they had there if im not mistaken, this is good because alot of us live far out and we cannot even bring a firearm and leave it in our cars because we have guards search our cars before even being able to park.:patriot:

3Glocks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    The staff is nice but ammo prices are a bit high and the range is small with low lights and poor ventilation. Every time I go there on the weekends it's too crowded and I leave with the taste of gun powder in my throat. Plus I witnessed a suicide there last summer that never made the news!!!! Some guy rents a gun and shoots next to everybody in the range then goes to the back of the range with one bullet left and kills himself. I'd recommend you join a private shooting club like Isaac Walton in Griffith

po7g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    It can get crowed there. There prices are a little higher then some on ammo but there price to get in the range is lower. Here in NWI we are limited to indoor and outdoor ranges. We are lucky they are as low as they are.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    The ventilation is just terrible! There are too many scumbags that go in there! Staff is rude and quite unknowledgeble. In all honesty it would be a lot better to join Isaac Walton as stated above. That being said I do go in there spracticaly with my buddy, but I do not recommend their range to anyone.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I could walk there from my house and I've still never been there. I prefer to not shoot inside anyway.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Its nice to have a place to go shoot indoors. Deb's ventilation is horrible. Everybody has been very nice to me. I've been in there with mom 'n pop types, been in there where I thought that I'd have to shoot my way back upstairs. No excuse to buy their overpriced ammo when Cabela's is 5 minutes West of there. They did some remodeling upstairs and put in a new combat simulator. Looks nice. Now they need to do something about the lighting and the ventilation downstairs.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    i go there regularly. when you live in NWI your choices are very limited when it comes to ranges. the range is in the basement and it is dark but i don't think that ventilation sucks. i never knew about that suicide, a while back there was an incident where a gary cop killed one of his buddies down there. their new firearms training simulator(F.A.T.S.) is pretty cool they give you a modded glock 17 of beretta 92 and you run through scenarios where you have to shoot and it records your shots.

their ammo prices are high but i reload so that doesn't bother me. i have seen that their handgun prices are very well priced.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I stopped going because of the ventilation. My nose would get full of black junk after being there. The staff was very courteous.

Top Bottom