• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah, I'm sure that was his father's dream. I won't get into it, but usually when a hate monger is trying to get rid of something, they don't move to create the very thing they abhor. Besides, if that were the case I would think that you and his father would have a few things in common.

Hardly...why don't you read his book Dreams OF My father and go see 2016 ...I have no desire to see the US turn into a 3rd world country.

OUOTE: Obama's is an anti-colonialist, an ideology he adopted from his Kenyan father. Recall that Obama's autobiography is titled "Dreams From My Father." In that book, Obama details how he got his aspirations, his values, even his core identity, from his absentee father. In a sample passage, Obama writes, "It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself."
    While anti-colonialism may be an unfamiliar word to many Americans, it is a very popular ideology even today in Asia, Africa, South America, and the Middle East. Anti-colonialism is the doctrine that holds that America and the West are the rogue nations of the world. Having adopted his father's anti-colonial way of thinking, President Obama has oriented his foreign policy not so much toward containing Iran or North Korea but rather toward containing America.
    I'm not suggesting Obama is a traitor, that he hates America, or that he's anti-American. Rather, he subscribes to an ideology that considers it a good thing for America's influence to be reduced. Obama wants to reduce America's footprint in the world because he believes we have been stepping on the world.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012...ed-states-islam-in-middle-east/#ixzz28HF5twxO

Last edited:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I don't care so much about the debates but I do care about the party platforms. A lot of folks here say they are going to try to vote for Ron Paul or not vote at all and that is a valid choice but I would urge all to look at the party platforms for some differentiation. Any votes not for the Repubs will essentially wind up as a vote for the Dems. You can think or wish it is some other way but in the here and now that is how it will go down.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't care so much about the debates but I do care about the party platforms. A lot of folks here say they are going to try to vote for Ron Paul or not vote at all and that is a valid choice but I would urge all to look at the party platforms for some differentiation. Any votes not for the Repubs will essentially wind up as a vote for the Dems. You can think or wish it is some other way but in the here and now that is how it will go down.

Party platform. That's like state law!

mschlatter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    In the Barn
    What choice do we have....not vote and just let the cards fall where they may....People die everyday for the right to vote...many of our forefathers died for the right to vote...If we the people get off our collectives asses and worked for ta third party it might happen in the next few years.....Obama said he would fundamentally change our county...he has not succeed and that is why he needs 4 more years....he is living the dreams of his father...to get rid of the white devils and Christianity. Romney on the other hand is a businessman, a successful one at that...he wants to prove that he can fix our country...My self I will vote for Romney, I do not want my grand children more in debt and living under the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood.
    I agree. This time it is different. If he gets relected you will see a Hugo moment in say about four years. " Things are so bad we will have to suspend elections. Now this isnt what I want to do but its for the good of the country." quote by Obama 2015.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I agree. This time it is different. If he gets relected you will see a Hugo moment in say about four years. " Things are so bad we will have to suspend elections. Now this isnt what I want to do but its for the good of the country." quote by Obama 2015.

:rolleyes:

At least it's more original than the standard a vote for anyone else is a vote for Robama.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    From TRWXXA: "I'm going to make a drinking game of it. Every time he starts a sentence with, "Look...", or says, "fair share", I'll slam a shot of tequila.

I plan on getting really f***ed up.
    :rockwoot: "

I like it! Why not get some enjoyment out of the nonsensical rambling of the Poser and the Wanna Be? I don't expect a whole lot of new info coming out of these little talks. If Romney get Obama ruffled it may get interesting. Other than that, it wil probably be a yawner.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    I wouldn't mind seeing another failed attempt at intimidation tonight....that would be nice...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts[/ame]

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm not watching, but I can provide the results that will be posted:

1. Romney killed Obama.
    2. Obama was on the ropes without his teleprompter.
    3. Obama lied about...
    4. Romney lied about...

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    BO said he lowered small business taxes 18 times. As a small business owner I call BS. . .and so would my accountant.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

A vote not for Repubs will not essentially be for the Dems, what if they do not vote for either. It is just not a vote for the Rep.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Obummer is stuttering and stammering without the teleprompter. Very disjointed.

If Mitt plays it right this will get good.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    1st Romney is more impressive than I expected in this debate.

2nd Its as if Obama read cliff notes before he took the stage... Pretty said to know he is going to win this election.

3rd Not cool they excluded Gary Johnson... but expected.

4th What we need in between arguments are Ron Paul advertisements.

Top Bottom