• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It could be easily articulated that you WERE "hate mongering." Amazingly, this thread had stayed above the racial aspects until you implied that Obama and his father had it in for "white devils" and "Christianity." It hard to keep the reasoning behind hating Obama in order.

How does a father who believes that white people are "Devils," have to audacity to marry a one, let alone sure a child with one...
    Does that child then, under the instruction of an absentee farther grow to hate white that raised him based solely on his genes?

And what of Obama's friend "Christian" pastor J. Wright? Is he aware that Obama is intent on destroying his faith?

If you're going to hate the man, hate him for his policies. Don't hate him based on a perception spoon-fed to you by the ignorant and hateful, because in the end, you will be no different than those you rail against... Except, it won't be hearsay, it will be the truth.

Really, it was pretty amazing for a thread that even mentioned Obama. Usually, there are 3 or 4 that make the same ignorant remarks over and over and 1 of them even flips out if you mention it because they seem to take almost everything as a personal attack. I agree, his policy is enough to have reasons to hate on him...more often, on here, you'll see Kenyan/Muslim/*insert other ignorant comments*.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Wow. I clicked on this thread trying to get an idea on what everyone in this thread thought about the debate. I am deeply saddened to say that after the last two pages, I have no desire to read the rest of this thread. I thought that we (INGO) were (was) better than that.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'll throw a vote Romney's way only because I've seen the two Justices Obama set to the SCOTUS.

2 or 3 more of those and the Constitution becomes the "living" document they want it to be.

Romney is no where near that I want, but Obama gotta go.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'll throw a vote Romney's way only because I've seen the two Justices Obama set to the SCOTUS.

2 or 3 more of those and the Constitution becomes the "living" document they want it to be.

Romney is no where near that I want, but Obama gotta go.

Heh, many here believe it should be a living document. Many think it is very outdated and was meant as only a guideline. Even those that claim to want freedom and liberty have allowed the country to shift the way it has...I wouldn't expect much of a difference in the end result.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    3: wtf is a colonialist and does Barack Obama truly hate them? Does anyone truly beleive this? Before that documentary came out nobody had ever heard the word colonalist before, now everyone has obama all figgered out.

I was wondering the same thing. Does Obama hate colonies? Does he hate colonizing the world? Does he resent the British for colonizing North America? So many questions.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I didn't watch much of the debates (I saw the smirk and heard part of Obama's response on Obamacare - he started referring to it as that) and I haven't read the thread so far.

That said, I've seen a lot of the day after coverage and how Romney is perceived by many as having wiped the floor with PotUS. Has anyone else thought that Obama might have been playing rope-a-dope this round?

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    How does a father who believes that white people are "Devils," have to audacity to marry a one, let alone sure a child with one...
    Does that child then, under the instruction of an absentee farther grow to hate white that raised him based solely on his genes?

And what of Obama's friend "Christian" pastor J. Wright? Is he aware that Obama is intent on destroying his faith?

You do understand that Rev. Wright doesn't follow or preach Christian Theology right? Black Liberation Theology.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_liberation_theology

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Really, it was pretty amazing for a thread that even mentioned Obama. Usually, there are 3 or 4 that make the same ignorant remarks over and over and 1 of them even flips out if you mention it because they seem to take almost everything as a personal attack. I agree, his policy is enough to have reasons to hate on him...more often, on here, you'll see Kenyan/Muslim/*insert other ignorant comments*.

First, with the issue of his origins, I have a major problem with the fact that I have had to produce more proof of identification, integrity, and citizenship to drive a truck than he has had to produce to be president. In every other restricted activity requiring official sanction the burden of proof is on the person seeking position/official permission which must be presented up front or else the door doesn't open.

I don't know the truth of his eligibility status but the question has been raised. I can say that it was proved to my satisfaction that the long form birth certificate originally posted on the .gov website was a fraud. A friend sent me an e-mail suggesting that I copy the image onto a blank page in any program which allows you to paste images. I tried it using Word and the image reverted to the infamous short-form. WTF? There are simply too many irregularities for me to take Barry Boy at his word on this. He is running for re-election and we still haven't seen hard proof of just who the hell this joker is. He is either using this as a red herring to keep attention off his sorry performance and even sorrier agenda or else he is not in fact eligible. This question needs to be definitively answered, and it most definitely has not been, especially give the burdens of proof imposed on the rest of us.

As for the speculations on his religion, he claims to be a Christian. Jeremiah Wright's church is ostensibly Christian. Unfortunately, Black Liberation Theology has little to nothing to do with conventional Christian doctrine. Obama's reverence for Islam, presented in his own words, and his disdain for conventional Christianity, also presented in his own words makes it difficult to build a case demonstrating that his is in fact a Christian according to any definition I would accept. Obama's defense of most any Moslem group including and especially Hamas in tandem with callous indifference to the suffering up to and including slaughter of Christians, particularly in Egypt doesn't lend itself to supporting his claims either.

I certainly don't support testing religious purity as a qualification for office, and Obama can worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster for all I care. The issue is that once again, the Obama we are being presented and the one that exists in reality are apparently two entirely different individuals and once again we have it demonstrated that we don't know who the f**k this joker really is--and he is not only running our country but doing so in the most autocratic fashion ever to invade the Oval Office.

Explain again this ignorance you accuse us of harboring.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Heh, many here believe it should be a living document. Many think it is very outdated and was meant as only a guideline. Even those that claim to want freedom and liberty have allowed the country to shift the way it has...I wouldn't expect much of a difference in the end result.

You're right. I've read a number of posts by self-proclaimed liberty stalwarts that are quite comfortable with the SCOTUS using various legal and constitutional gymnastics to achieve the version of liberty they desire.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    It could be easily articulated that you WERE "hate mongering." Amazingly, this thread had stayed above the racial aspects until you implied that Obama and his father had it in for "white devils" and "Christianity." It hard to keep the reasoning behind hating Obama in order.

If you're going to hate the man, hate him for his policies. Don't hate him based on a perception spoon-fed to you by the ignorant and hateful, because in the end, you will be no different than those you rail against... Except, it won't be hearsay, it will be the truth.

Obama's Mother was not the typical white woman...from what I have read. She opened doors for the Kenyon given her past and her parents past.

Here are some pages that will back what I have written.

D’Souza highlighted from OBAMA’s own words in his book (p47 in Dreams). .
    Lolo invites Obama’s mother to attend dinner parties with American businessmen. She refuses and says, “They are not my people” (p. 47)
    Dreams from My Father

Obama’s mom hated America. . .and Capitalism and her father was a Commie sympathizer and pal of Frank Davis.
    For more about Obama and his mother’s influence, see page 52 in the following link
    2. Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro for Expose of obama secrets...The Author of this books also mentions that white Americans are afraid of blacks...My stomach churned when I read that...As the only person I know who condemns White Cowardice, I was h

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    That said, I've seen a lot of the day after coverage and how Romney is perceived by many as having wiped the floor with PotUS. Has anyone else thought that Obama might have been playing rope-a-dope this round?

I think that is exactly the strategy. Keep things boring and don't make a major gaffe.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Originally Posted by Lex Concord

I think that is exactly the strategy. Keep things boring and don't make a major gaffe.

What? Keep things boring and don't make a major gaffe is not the same as a rope-a-dope.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    There's a simpler explanation - simple case of Obama thinking that he should just be anointed King....

They've even got a beer for him to drown his sorrows in...

ArrogantBastard.com

Fits perfectly.
    And yeah - click on the link before sending me a nastygram... No , I don't drink - but I consider this one of the best done advertising websites around.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I just remembered another good one from Romney that had smoke coming out of obamas ample ears... :laugh:

obama was trying to pin Romney on giving 4 billion in tax breaks to the oil
    companies...........

Romney retorted with "Yeah, 4 billion is nothing compared to the 90 billion you gave to green-energy companies that failed."

(obama looks down) :rofl:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just remembered another good one from Romney that had smoke coming out of obamas ample ears... :laugh:

obama was trying to pin Romney on giving 4 billion in tax breaks to the oil
    companies...........

Romney retorted with "Yeah, 4 billion is nothing compared to the 90 billion you gave to green-energy companies that failed."

(obama looks down) :rofl:

Or the one about tax breaks for companies to move their operations overseas and Romney said something like: "I've been in business for 25 years and I don't know what you're talking about". Ziiiiinnnnnng!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Or the one about tax breaks for companies to move their operations overseas and Romney said something like: "I've been in business for 25 years and I don't know what you're talking about". Ziiiiinnnnnng!
    and then went on to say, "If you honestly believe that, you need a better accountant."

Top Bottom