• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I agree, I think that the governor should go to the range. I know that I would lose at maximum, 5 seconds worth of shooting by reloading if I was only allowed to carry 3 10rnd mags as opposed to 1 30rnd. Maybe once they see how fast guns can be reloaded, it will change the opinion on "high capacity" magazines.

I think I just got an idea for a youtube video. Anybody have 3 10rnd mags laying around? I am willing to film and prove it.

To further the argument, I can fire my 10/22 faster and with better accuracy than my AR-15.

ntrngr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Sheepdog HQ
    The very "REASON" to own these weapons is because the police fear them. The 2A is 25% personal protection and 75% tyranny protection. The very reason to own these types of arms is the governmental fear factor. Police and government will tread much more lightly and with much more respect when we are armed. Bigger arms are better arms.

I must be frank: Did the dead police officers in PA have *ANY* training? I mean, really, WTF? The first couple of guys, OK, they were surprised. But, the rest of them? Maybe they need to learn that, while they *MAY* have the law on their side, they need to be gentle with it. Maybe they were, but, this guy obviously didn't think so.

...and, how many laws did this guy break? But these morons make it sound like, "Oh! Gosh! One more law and that nutcase is out of business!"

Yeah, right! I'm being governed by morons and simpletons run the media outlets!

More laws do not make us safe. The proper and polite enforcement of the current laws are more than enough to keep us safe, however, you will have nut cases like this PA guy.

I'm thinking the next time "shots are fired" the police will be a little more cautious and a little more polite. If they were ruling over subjects instead of citizens, that might not be the case.

What it really shows is that one guy with a will and a gun is way more effective than a few police officers. This is what REALLY scares our government. It frightens them that they can't just swoop down and do whatever they want. And, believe me, they want a lot!

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX26Er-W0lI]YouTube - The Fastest Reloader[/ame]

HTML is disabled. I'm crippled........... You'll have to go view it manually.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    YouTube - The Fastest Reloader

HTML is disabled. I'm crippled........... You'll have to go view it manually.
    Works for me.

There's been quite a few gun/shooting shows on tv, sharpshooters, trick shots, etc.

Fast forward to 30 seconds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3fgduPdH_Y&feature=PlayList&p=0F17ADCEBCC6112C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1"]YouTube - Fast Revolver Shooting[/ame]

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I'm in the precess of writing an argument paper on "assault weapons" right now and I think my head is going to explode!!!! This is why people move to the hills and live off the land, so they don't have to hear about this junk........

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    The very "REASON" to own these weapons is because the police fear them. The 2A is 25% personal protection and 75% tyranny protection. The very reason to own these types of arms is the governmental fear factor. Police and government will tread much more lightly and with much more respect when we are armed. Bigger arms are better arms.

I must be frank: Did the dead police officers in PA have *ANY* training? I mean, really, WTF? The first couple of guys, OK, they were surprised. But, the rest of them? Maybe they need to learn that, while they *MAY* have the law on their side, they need to be gentle with it. Maybe they were, but, this guy obviously didn't think so.

...and, how many laws did this guy break? But these morons make it sound like, "Oh! Gosh! One more law and that nutcase is out of business!"

Yeah, right! I'm being governed by morons and simpletons run the media outlets!

More laws do not make us safe. The proper and polite enforcement of the current laws are more than enough to keep us safe, however, you will have nut cases like this PA guy.

I'm thinking the next time "shots are fired" the police will be a little more cautious and a little more polite. If they were ruling over subjects instead of citizens, that might not be the case.

What it really shows is that one guy with a will and a gun is way more effective than a few police officers. This is what REALLY scares our government. It frightens them that they can't just swoop down and do whatever they want. And, believe me, they want a lot!
    WTF???? Do what???? Surely to God you're not serious?? I was going to highlight the dumb parts....but hell....it all is!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    WTF???? Do what???? Surely to God you're not serious?? I was going to highlight the dumb parts....but hell....it all is!

Question is...if you were ordered by higher officials that Marshal Law was going into effect and part of your job was to go with a task force to de-arm the public?

Would you carry out those orders or would you reject them, knowing full well that it would violate the rights of the people and it is unconstitutional to do so?

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Oh yeah thats exactly who I want to show when shots are fired "polite" cops. What a douche bag.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Question is...if you were ordered by higher officials that Marshal Law was going into effect and part of your job was to go with a task force to de-arm the public?

Would you carry out those orders or would you reject them, knowing full well that it would violate the rights of the people and it is unconstitutional to do so?
    Honestly...after some of what I've read tonight....there are some people that don't need guns. There was NOTHING in the post I responded to that was either intelligent or constructive.

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Yeah these shoot to fast.... and did you see that Automatic shotgun =p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1BwUJ4--Qw&feature=PlayList&p=42C11AD2081EB865&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7]YouTube - Top Gun - Fastest Cowboy Action Shooter[/ame]

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Our 2nd amendment right is there to ensure we have the ability to protect ourselves and our families AND to fight against a tyrannical government. Until there is 1 policeman for every citizen we are gonna need guns to do what we have to until they get there.
    Any policeman that is anti 2nd amendment should be fired as far as I'm concerned. He/she should already know that laws are for the lawful not the lawless. The BGs don't care about new laws and new gun control laws will just make a lot of ,up until then, lawful people have to make a difficult decision.All that being said most of the LE folks I know have their heads on straight. LE is not my enemy.
    I have guns to shoot people with. They can be dangerous critters sometimes.I also have guns to fight my government, if I ever need to, and believe me I don't ever want to .I have guns because they are my right to own.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Our 2nd amendment right is there to ensure we have the ability to protect ourselves and our families AND to fight against a tyrannical government. Until there is 1 policeman for every citizen we are gonna need guns to do what we have to until they get there.
    Any policeman that is anti 2nd amendment should be fired as far as I'm concerned. He/she should already know that laws are for the lawful not the lawless. The BGs don't care about new laws and new gun control laws will just make a lot of ,up until then, lawful people have to make a difficult decision.All that being said most of the LE folks I know have their heads on straight. LE is not my enemy.
    I have guns to shoot people with. They can be dangerous critters sometimes.I also have guns to fight my government, if I ever need to, and believe me I don't ever want to .I have guns because they are my right to own.

+1

The only thing I need to add is:

You said, "Until there is 1 policeman for every citizen we are gonna need guns to do what we have to until they get there."

I say that I hope there never is 1 policeman for every citizen. Even before then we will need them to keep our own government at bay. There would be no doubt by that time we will be living in a police state.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    The Governor of PA is not exactly honest or informed about this issue is he. I feel sorry for the gun owners who live in that state.

Top Bottom