• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They planned to do this although the victim was unknown at the time. That is murder one in my book and special circumstances should attach. Death penalty is too nice for them. That said, a plea for life without parole will probably be the result. If that is the case, I vote for Supermax.

They need to be in general population where all the fellas know what they did.
    In this environment rape will take on a whole new meaning..........Oh yeah.

I posted in the other thread that a firing squad is appropriate in this instance.
    .22 shorts. Bring your lunch...........:draw:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    ALL murderers should be executed.
    And nobody should not be convicted of murder unless it's clear the case has been clearly proven against them.

Executed murderers have a 0% recidivism rate, which is important to make sure they NEVER murder anybody ever again.

Last edited:

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    The punishment should fit the crime. If you take a life, you forfeit yours. Commit rape, let it be done to you. Steal and you repay what you took and let the public know you are a thief. I think some sort of public humiliation to some of these young punks in the beginning would stop some future crimes, many of them are embarrassed to be caught.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    If I was the defense attorney I would be hammering home the ideas that these two morons were at least partially mentally retarded or brain damaged by years of drug use, the victim contributed to her own demise in several ways, the home lives of all involved would be questioned and brought to show how they were not normal in as many ways as possible, and I would be actively talking plea bargain. With the confessions and the admissions already made by the defendants, I would consider this case won if I kept a needle out of their arm.

If I was the prosecutor, I would probably not go for the death penalty, there are too many extenuating circumstances to overcome. I would be offering life without any chance of ever getting out of prison. I would also see what I could do to make sure as much of that as possible would be spent in solitary.

Buskirks Facebook page shows him holding a small child, I know the Crosley guy has a wife and kid according to the stories out there. Buskirks Facebook page also shows he was a friend of the murdered girl. So they obviously knew each other.

I would like to think that Buskirk is eaten up with grief and guilt, and that is why he spilled his guts shortly after being taken into custody...or perhaps he is just a selfish scumbag that deserves to die and thought if he ratted first, his buddy would get the worst of it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    There shouldn't even be a trial, public execution in the courthouse square. Don't need the 4th amendment when they've admitted it, they're almost bragging about it.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    The punishment should fit the crime. If you take a life, you forfeit yours.

Do you advocate for killing judges and prosecutors who sentenced men to death who, after they were killed, were exonerated by DNA evidence?

Certainly that would be the thing to do under your rational.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I've been pretty vocal on these boards about only using self-defense when 100% necessary, the reason is - we each have 1 life and when it's gone, it's gone. The idea that the state would take a person who is no threat (sitting in a cell) and ceremoniously (last meal,people watching through glass) put him to death just doesn't sit right with me.

I can't support the death penalty no matter how horrific the crime. Sorry, just can't do it...

Maybe they can know a little part of the fear their victim went through...beside it saves money.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    According to the newspaper story, the victim knew her attackers as she had purchased/received drugs from them previously.

Not saying that she deserved such a fate.

But this wasn't like two guys just swooped down on a total stranger.

These were two drug dealers. I would think associating with such folks to pose some risk.

As for the colorful comments made by some...........torture is torture.
    IMHO if one is to remove such folks from this realm then it should be by expedient means.
    Sick and or dangerous animals, or people? Just get it done and over with.

Gas, fire, woodchippers etc? Grow up.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    According to the newspaper story, the victim knew her attackers as she had purchased/received drugs from them previously.

These were two drug dealers. I would think associating with such folks to pose some risk.

QFT.... I like the idea of death, but can't support it until it's applied equally across the board. This is one instance that I think the Feds should require uniformity from the states.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

As for the colorful comments made by some...........torture is torture.
    IMHO if one is to remove such folks from this realm then it should be by expedient means.
    Sick and or dangerous animals, or people? Just get it done and over with.

Gas, fire, woodchippers etc? Grow up.

I still like the firing squad. No masks. Look at your end. 3 maybe 4 FTF before the live ammo. Just a thought.

We put down rabid and dangerous animals humanly because they are in fact animals. Human animals in my mind do not fully deserve this respect. There is some place in their minds that know full well this behavior is not socially acceptable yet they do it anyway and cry like the cowardly A$$ wipes they truly are when caught.
    I really hate to say this in light of the family and what they must be suffering right now but she put herself in this arena. Did she deserve this...hell no. Did she know these guys were totally whack....hard to say.

Yes, she was part of a culture that has no good endings....ever. Nothing but loss and pain even for those who make it out the back side into the light. They are never again normal. Normal being how I/we see the world anyway.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you advocate for killing judges and prosecutors who sentenced men to death who, after they were killed, were exonerated by DNA evidence?

Certainly that would be the thing to do under your rational.

An argument can be made here but no system is perfect.
    Many who have been executed were put in the light of suspicion for previous activity and being all around bad people to begin with. Some were not.

With no deterrent in mind those who would do such things will be more willing to commit such acts. Look at the states with no death penalty.

This argument is and will be ongoing as many, such as yourself, do not agree with it.

I would ask how you would deal with these individuals that took that girls life. If they had not been caught the odds show they would repeat.

Top Bottom